advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2018 part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millennium Centre, Cardiff:

43373701275_c3360240d0_b.jpg

43373702155_a76b132c3a_b.jpg

Last one for today, maybe

Those two buildings are labs 4 and 5 at the former Atomic Weapons Research Establishment site on Orford Ness. They were built in the mid-60s to carry out the testing that took place in the earlier labs under one roof. All the work centred on environmental testing such as how the 'stores' reacted to heat, humidity and vibration.

Had a wonderful day out in London yesterday with the family. Needless to say the camera came along and plenty of photos were taken. My favourite from the day was this image taken in The Natural History Museum, London. I also got to play with some new toys (Sony 16-35/4 and Sony 90/2.8 Macro)

(Needs to be viewed large - please click through to Flickr)

Hintze Hall, Natural History Museum by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Sony A7rII / Sony 16-35mm f4 OSS

Lefty

amar.

you brought a tripod with you?

No - I was able to rest the camera on a ledge on the upper level viewing gallery. However, I was only able to get an exposure time of 0.4 secs at ISO 100 which wasn't enough to achieve the blur I wanted. So... I took 3 exposures and combined them using averaging in Photoshop.

Lefty

No - I was able to rest the camera on a ledge on the upper level viewing gallery. However, I was only able to get an exposure time of 0.4 secs at ISO 100 which wasn't enough to achieve the blur I wanted. So... I took 3 exposures and combined them using averaging in Photoshop.

got it i don't understand why these digital cameras can't have lower ISO. i remember shooting film at 25. you figure it would be way, way easier than what they've done at the other end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back