advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMD EM5, Sigma 30mm f2.8.

i-X9N4tmd-XL.jpg

Nice colours. Yes it is surprisingly good close up. I know I keep saying it, but it's such a versatile camera in many ways. I'm very tempted to get the TCL-X100 when I can afford it.

Short walk this morning, dusted off the X100, I'd forgotten how good this was in macro mode, and what a joy it is to handle.

I know where you're coming from. I have the Panasonic Leica 25mm for my OMD EM5 and that gives me the 50mm equivalent. I could justify the 50mm equiv TCL-X100 as I would definitely use the X100 more. I find that focal length great for children and general snaps. I would probably be perfectly happy with just one camera but where's the fun in that :D

My only problem is that I seem to be doubling up on kit, really need to work out what to keep!!

I know where you're coming from. I have the Panasonic Leica 25mm for my OMD EM5 and that gives me the 50mm equivalent. I could justify the 50mm equiv TCL-X100 as I would definitely use the X100 more. I find that focal length great for children and general snaps. I would probably be perfectly happy with just one camera but where's the fun in that :D

Well if the TCL is as good as the WCL that I used to have then it will be a good investment.

I promised myself that this year I wouldn't buy any more gear unless I sold (the equivalent money) first, but then again I'm not very good with promises to myself!!!

It's every bit as good according to reviews and owner reports on the Fuji forums. Review here

I like the word 'investment'. Has a less guilty connotation!

Well if the TCL is as good as the WCL that I used to have then it will be a good investment.

I promised myself that this year I wouldn't buy any more gear unless I sold (the equivalent money) first, but then again I'm not very good with promises to myself!!!

It's every bit as good according to reviews and owner reports on the Fuji forums. Review here

I like the word 'investment'. Has a less guilty connotation!

Really wish you hadn't shown me that. :D

With my recent - quite enjoyable - foray back into 35mm I've been wondering about losing some of my X-Pro1 system (slimming it down, using film more) and going for an X100T to upgrade from my original X100.

Latest version of Nikon Capture NX-D (version 1.1.0) seems to have a problem converting files you don't get the full image.

Pete

Seems like a strange thing, only the portrait photo had the problem landscape was fine, I turned off auto rotate images and it worked fine then turned it back on and its fine, the images I took today still wont save properly but older ones will, and also my laptop worked fine, go figure, and some would say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back