advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2015 part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad_261215_800px.jpg

Boxing Day stroll - time for espresso with Dad.

I'm thinking of doing a long exposure 52, got quite a few ideas. I think that a 365 would be too much for me, with my erratic workload, it's sometimes very difficult to get near a camera!!!!

I am lucky that I can take mine to work.

I might do some macros with my lensbaby and extension tubes.

We should start a what are you going to shoot next year thread.

Pete

I've really enjoyed your daily posts this year Pete, as much for the honesty of posting on days when perhaps you didn't find anything inspiring / there wasn't enough time - as well as the great shots. It's a tough thing to do, I'm sure.

How do you feel about the effort? Personally I think your 'hit' rate is remarkably good, and got better as the year wore on :)

Ideas for next year? Well, I think I need to try to do more 'street' and people/action pics to counterbalance my default to landscape/architectural/inanimate :)

Thanks Martin.

I feel I have learn a lot in the last year about what makes a good picture and how fickle explore is on Flickr, ones I thought where good didn't get in when other ones did.
11 of the 12 that got in where from my 365 and the other one was a test shot with a new lens and it was the most popular by far.

If you are thinking of doing a 365 I can recommend it, it's fun and frustration probably 80/20 fun/frustration.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back