advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2015 part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baffled...what is it?....please pull me out of suspense. I thought that this would be seen as an idyllic pre- Christmas jolt.

Dearest Eguth, I apologize if I somehow managed to piss on your idyllic pre-Christmas jolt. It wasn't intentional, but there you go.

I sometimes forget where I came from at a point some time back, where seeing things like this was the norm, and in fact, a bus like this was seen more as a luxury, an "upgrade" if you will.

Thing is, Christmas jolts never solved anything, maybe for a day at best, but after all is said and done, back to the normal.

Carry on with PAW....

Dearest Eguth, I apologize if I somehow managed to piss on your idyllic pre-Christmas jolt. It wasn't intentional, but there you go.

I sometimes forget where I came from at a point some time back, where seeing things like this was the norm, and in fact, a bus like this was seen more as a luxury, an "upgrade" if you will.

Thing is, Christmas jolts never solved anything, maybe for a day at best, but after all is said and done, back to the normal.

Carry on with PAW....

TimF

Thanks for the thought. No problems with your responses. A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you and to all pfm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back