advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liking the results with the X-Pro Cliff and with the X100s Paul. Some lovely stuff.

Some work stuf from me with the X100.

I think I have about 4 or 5 to get and then I'll be sorted. I was down at the Lake at 4am this morning but conditions were dire so went home to bed for a couple of hours before returning to the Lake at 8am to start work....

They have a 40" TV in pierhouse cafe at Glenridding that displays a series of photos of the area in a slideshow. I added in a few of mine and there has been a steady stream of folk asking where they can buy my pictures which is encouraging. I'm off for a few days now so the plan is to sort a website and some prints next week and also to get some business cards done to leave behind the counter (if they let me).

Great pics have led to great news Mark! Which boat do you work on? We've got a half price ticket on our notice board (Ravenglass Railway issued) to be used this season sometime.

Cheers Paul - I can be on any of the boats. There is no set rota. Once in a while I'll be in either the pierhouse at Glenridding or Pooley Bridge which isn't as much fun. Let me know round a bout when you are coming and I'll see what I'm doing. I'm loving it to be honest, pointing out things of interest, naming the fells etc to interested visitors. Its my favourite spot in the world and its never the same two days running.

WP_20130516_005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back