advertisement

pfm Picture A Week (PAW) 2008 part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always devour jars of peanut butter and jelly mixed together after having sex in the seats at the movies.

Edit - Martin, you're stuck in the middle !

More from the Tokyo backlog. Shibuya.

2572766320_54b419145b_o_d.jpg

2571942671_4f1d39e9d1_o_d.jpg

2571942457_68db6793a9_o_d.jpg

Mamiya 6, 75/3.5, Tri-X @ 3200.

The end is in sight, only 4 more rolls to develop and scan.

-- Ian

The bit that looks like HK :)

There's a new development of a couple of old council high rises on the Thames. I think the developers were aiming at something like the feel of your picture, but they forgot that at ground level, it's still Deptford. And even in the multi-million £££ penthouse you're still in Deptford.

-- Ian

Omer,

Maybe goober has a distinct Canadian meaning, as I've always taken it to mean saliva -- or occasionally that guy from the Andy Griffith Show.

Joe

Joe,

That's what I was guessing, anyhow I wouldn't know what all these metal dials and knobs are. On your next visit here...

Omer.

Omer,

Funny thing is that I find manual cameras with their dials and knobs easier to use than modern auto-everything designs.

Only three things need to be adjusted -- aperture, shutter speed and focus -- and there's a dial for each. Easy peasy.

Joe

Omer,

Funny thing is that I find manual cameras with their dials and knobs easier to use than modern auto-everything designs.

Only three things need to be adjusted -- aperture, shutter speed and focus -- and there's a dial for each. Easy peasy.

Joe

And ASA/ISO if you want

I want to make clear that my postings about the crane shots from Cliff were out of line and if I offended anyone else, my apologies .
No excuse but had a rough week and seem to have wanted it to get it off my chest by making negative comments.

Regards,
Rob.

Very nice Pete, except for the annoying boots sign through the door (i'd clone it out but i'm no purist). I really love the toning on this. I remember you saying you just use a colour scan and mess with the saturation to bring these colours up? I should have a play with that sort of technique.

Cesare

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back