advertisement

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+22)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who from?

You can't say The Tories of DUP as they are both keen on Brexit in any way they can get it through.

Labour could have brought the new Johnson cabinet to the sensible table, if those Labour MPs had voted for it.

As it is, those MPs are culpable for whatever happens.

Stephen
Yes, they are - along with the Conservative Party. Don't know what you mean by the Johnson sensible table though.

Yes, they are - along with the Conservative Party. Don't know what you mean by the Johnson sensible table though.

The 'sensible table' is not one that MPs have now allowed Johnson's cabinet to sit at.

It's a table that doesn't include no deal.

Stephen

The 'sensible table' is not one that MPs have now allowed Johnson's cabinet to sit at.

It's a table that doesn't include no deal.

Stephen
The only thing that could possibly be on that table is May's deal, which is never going to pass. Johnson isn't going to negotiate with Labour: there isn't going to be a sensible deal without a GE.

The only thing that could possibly be on that table is May's deal, which is never going to pass. Johnson isn't going to negotiate with Labour: there isn't going to be a sensible deal without a GE.

Well I agree with the first. But there's not going to be a GE without Brexit. And Brexit happens in October.

Stephen

I remember seeing that last year and thinking who TF would buy that for any price. I think it was Grayson Perry's sense of humour to include it in the show

Which of the following do you think would make the best Prime Minister?

(1) 28-29 May (2)5-6 Jun

Theresa May (1) 23% (2) 29%
Jeremy Corbyn (1) 15% (2) 17%
Don't Know (1) 55% (2) 47%
Refused (1) 7% (2) 7%

What the actual f***? She has failed to Brexit, bol*ocksed up everything else, resigned and she improved her ratings to a greater degree than Jeremy Corbyn. :eek:

It appears ‘peak Corbyn’ was a very long time ago!

There has never been peak Corbyn. That will only come if he confounds people like you and wins the next election.

For yourself and other Tory enablers you need to wake up and see the reality of your nonsensical position. You should do everything you can to contribute to a Corbyn victory. Not doing so will mean Boris Johnson as Prime Minister - a man who stands for everything you don't want and who will bring about a society that is the polar opposite of what you do want. Think on that.

Reactions: Cav
I know what I meant to ask the political cognoscenti - what happens in September? As in Le Corbeau shouting (apparently) ‘you won’t be laughing in September’ after the Labour motion failed a couple of days ago.

It appears ‘peak Corbyn’ was a very long time ago!
Long before Steve suggests he would have won an election in 2020.
People in this country will never vote in numbers for someone who offers opportunity to even the most deprived areas of the country, or allow the lower classes have the opportunity to be where they are. God forbid. It's why we have had a Tory government for the last 9 years.

Tory Light Lib Dem supporters are worse than the Tory supporters in my book, at least the Tories admit where they stand while the centrist tory light brigade offer false empathy while cashing in on the poor.

This country needs a sea change in policy if it is going to steady the ship.
The Greens, Lib Dems & god knows who else will not even make a dent but many are either too stupid or too selfish to act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back