advertisement

Now that's what I call an outro!

Fagen (or Walter I suppose) again. Outro to King of the World needs compulsory fading up to hear the detail.

Fagen (or Walter I suppose) again. Outro to King of the World needs compulsory fading up to hear the detail.
That’s been one of my favourites for - blimey - nearly 50 years. I’ve always assumed it is Denny rather than Jeff who shoves the synth over to the other side.

One from my past I seldom listen to now but always loved the last couple of minutes was Rainbow- stargazer

Will give it a spin to see if it scrubs up.

Paul Haig - The Only Truth, the last three minutes or so are just genius - the way it builds to the end.

Two outros for the price of one...just when you think it's all over at about the 6 minute mark...it just carries on... John Butler, a truly talented guitarist:

Even if the above is truly wonderful, this track surpasses everything ever made in the history of everything ever made.

I feel the same way about this

There are days when I think this might be the finest piece of music I've ever heard. Beautiful, euphoric, every note exactly where it should be.

advertisement

Back