advertisement

Norfolk Audio shops

i believe that 'Eastern Audio' is still trading in Ipswich. Back in the 1970s and 1980s they also had a branch in Norfolk Street, Kings Lynn.

If it is OB then he's a top guy. Many many years ago I sold him a pair of speakers and delivered them to him at the restaurant, he made me a slap up thai meal for bringing them!

If you're up that way I'd definitely pop in to Emporium in Bungay

Nick (?) has moved (again); it's very close to Bungay; Ellingham, I believe, between there and Beccles. The only time I went to Bungay a decade or more ago, I popped along to have a butcher's but he was closed. To me, it looked more like outbuildings/glorified sheds rather than a an 'emporium' but this was just an impression from memory. With that amount of stock going back to hifi year dot, I guess it'll be more like a museum.

Yes, I tried to find it once when working up there / turns out I did actually find it - but thought at the time 'this can't be it, surely' - farm sheds etc., so turned round and drove away... called him the next morning and he described exactly where I had been!

Would love to spend some time there though...

OT, but just done a swift 11 on the Peddars Way, Cley towards Wells. A beautiful day. Thing is, even on the busiest days, 1/2 a mile away from the honey pots and there's plenty of space. Blakeney Point tomorrow.

advertisement

Back