advertisement

NFL brawl and punishment

it just seems so wrong to pick nancy pelosi's 49ers over a proper working class team, but they are better. titans are on a roll and it will be tight. if matthew's correct, this is the more likely upset, but i'm going to consult my prosperity gospel preacher before making any bets.

Ok, I am going to take this moment to completely turn-around my absolute crap record of predicting sports outcomes.

My freshly polished crystal ball says bet both dogs. It’s going to be a Packers/Titans Super Bowl!

how many pieces of slated fish did you bet?

Two fun to watch games. I really did not mind who won either game but am a little disappointed the Titans didn't manage the get the job done, it would have been a proper fairy tale. However first SB for the Chiefs in 50 years is also a good story and Mahomes belongs there. They really need to start faster though!

49ers were brutal, amazing running game, just didn't let the Packers get going at all. By the time they did it was too much to do. If the Chiefs do their usual slow start the SB could be over very quickly or at least a classic come back.

I suspect it will be a high scoring SB

how many pieces of slated fish did you bet?

My post was pure false bravado. A weak attempt to bolster my long-flagging online prognostication skills.

In other words, I kept my fish in my pocket. How about you? Did Joel Osteen offer more solid advice?

In other words, I kept my fish in my pocket. How about you? Did Joel Osteen offer more solid advice?

joel thought "packers' was a euphemism for san francisco values, so there was a big mixup.

joel thought "packers' was a euphemism for san francisco values, so there was a big mixup.

Presumably you tried to elicit a correct response from the good pastor, else he might have had you arrested for illicit activities!

I've booked Monday off to watch it live. For once the Superb Owl is too mouthwatering a prospect not to watch.

Obviously I will be all my fault when it's a horrible disappointment.

halftime...

49ers looking like the better overall team right now.

now let's see if shakira declares a communist revolution.

A decent game - but not the offensive thrills I was hoping for.

I’m off to bed - which is a sure sign the second half will be a points feat!

advertisement

Back