advertisement

NFL 2022/3

It’s been a cracker. Very good game. High quality football (apart from that shit rolling maul thing the eagles do). Both teams would be worthy winners.

Congrats to the Chiefs! They had a great second half, and totally deserved the win.

Yeah. Patrick has two now and only 6 more to catch Brady to be the New Goat.

Meme on Twitter is that because the game was in Arizona Kari Lake is refusing to accept the result and will sue to replace Mahomes as MVP.

A great game, shame about that dodgy holding call at the end, took the shine off a tad for me.
Well played Chiefs & Eagles

Did my usual thing of watching the first half live and the second half first thing in the morning before somebody blurts the score out. High quality offences had their way and KC deserved it with their second half performance.

I don't think the call was dodgy really. I mean it literally was pass interference. It was a bit dodgy in that they hadn't really called it all day until then but he pulled his jersey which is always going to give the official the option.

(non-Philthy) People are annoyed because it denied us the very best ending more than the call being wrong and made it all a bit anti-climactic

I don't think the call was dodgy really. I mean it literally was pass interference. It was a bit dodgy in that they hadn't really called it all day until then but he pulled his jersey which is always going to give the official the option.

(non-Philthy) People are annoyed because it denied us the very best ending more than the call being wrong and made it all a bit anti-climactic

Yes, I didnt think much to Olsens comments on the foul and in his expertise in general. Tony Romo provides the best insight of the current crop imho.

Tony Romo provides the best insight of the current crop imho.

Couldn't disagree more. Olsen is by far the best analyst currently on TV and I worry he will get bumped for Brady because he is not the big name. He's very much a players sort of guy though and hence hates the zebras and is of the let them play school.

Meanwhile, Romo has been terrible as he's got further from his career and him not doing his research properly has been showing up more and more to the point that CBS famously had to stage an intervention about his responsibilities under his £175m contract.

advertisement

Back