advertisement

Next Labour Leader II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Labour will pull up in the polls once they have finished the leadership process which, by its very nature, is inward looking.

Why would a 'toff' barrister support Starmer? Just a pointless tribal comment.

Speak for yourself! Anyone who's got a spare 100k to give away to a fellow toff barrister is a toff themselves in my book. What does he expect in return?

Speak for yourself! Anyone who's got a spare 100k to give away to a fellow toff barrister is a toff themselves in my book. What does he expect in return?
Do you have evidence that a 'toff' barrister has donated such a sum? Isn't this just confected outrage, he should declare his funding though.

Do you have evidence that a 'toff' barrister has donated such a sum? Isn't this just confected outrage, he should declare his funding though.

The first line of the piece I linked this morning - from his own mouth

'Keir Starmer has said the largest donation to his Labour leadership campaign has been the £100,000 from a like-minded lawyer that he has already declared'

I didn’t want to say anything about the union funding as the usual suspects would accuse me of being a Tory. I don’t think the mail shot would be £300k, it’s a very inefficient medium to be honest. I have misgivings about block votes, do they still exist?
Nope, union block votes went a while back.

I didn’t want to say anything about the union funding as the usual suspects would accuse me of being a Tory. I don’t think the mail shot would be £300k, it’s a very inefficient medium to be honest. I have misgivings about block votes, do they still exist?
The reason the ‘usual suspects’ might think you’re a tory is you quack just like one.

The first line of the piece I linked this morning - from his own mouth

'Keir Starmer has said the largest donation to his Labour leadership campaign has been the £100,000 from a like-minded lawyer that he has already declared'
Ok, I didn’t click the link. Rarely do.

In making a very public declaration that it was Corbyn who wanted a faction fight, Lisa Nandy has shown herself to be quite duplicitous and self serving. Even the most ardent Corbyn hater can see that it wasn’t him that wanted the faction fight, it was other factions fighting against him.

Nandy is a clearly a very devious politician for whom personal ambition trumps everything else. She even looks a bit like Jo Swinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back