advertisement

New Rega RP8

I like the look of this. Wonder what the Planar 10 will look/sound like.

I’m not as hung up with the foam. It’s only as inconvenient as having foam grills on the SL2’s....

Yea but you can change the grills without great expense or effort.......

I said this over on the SH forums, but it’s not very cat friendly is it, even with the cover on, the cart is at risk. Apart from that it looks pretty nice, but I’ll be sticking with my RP8.

Really like it. Although Naiad inspired I think there's a touch of Spacedeck to it. Love the compactness, a real move away from the Planar footprint. A genuinely new turntable design with lots of innovative ideas.
Bravo Rega !!

I like the look but not sure about the foam though. Interested how it compares with other decks. The arm is an improvement on the rb808 I guess. Look forward to a listen.

Great looking turntable but I’m still a fan of the high gloss look. It won’t tempt me to trade in if they do something similar to the Rp10 because I listen to albums with the lid down. Looks like I can still focus on saving for the Aura without distractions:)
Nice job Rega- looking forward to hearing one in person!

the guys who have heard it say its much better than the 10.and that is the important thing ..the connection bar arm is ceramic not metal

advertisement

Back