advertisement

New (!) HackerNAP PCB group buy

Glad they are all getting there OK. When I went to the local post office it took the postmaster 30 minutes to do it all. He had just taken over the village post office and it was his first training day, then I walk in with a large box of packets that all needed weighing. His face dropped!

Lorenz & Stefan

Confirm that my order was delivered yesterday .... Thank You for the time and effort taken to deliver this GB for our indulgence

Regards
John

Lucas picked his up from me this evening, i'm ashamed to say he caught me in my apron :p oh the shame. Palmed off some IMF super compact II speakers i never seemed to find the time to restore either. He left happy.

Yeah, many thanks Stefan very kind of you and for organising the boards.
... will upload the apron pics in a bit!

Thanks also to Lorenz, excellent

Lucas picked his up from me this evening, i'm ashamed to say he caught me in my apron :p oh the shame. Palmed off some IMF super compact II speakers i never seemed to find the time to restore either. He left happy.

Thanks guys for all your notifications!
I updated the first post so everyone can see if I ticked them off or not.

2 Naps and 6 Caps arrived last week while I was away. They look great.

Thanks to Lorenz and Stefan - much appreciated.

Robert

The feedback cap C2 cap can be 47 - 100uf, it can be film, Solid Tant, Wet Tant, BC128, Electrolytic, polyproylene, what ever you want really just be careful of polarity.
Note that this cap and the input cap have quite an influence on the overall sound of the amp so choose wisely :), my personal favourite is wet tants

Alan

6186343467_7af66d18af.jpg
[/url]
HNAP by paul31154, on Flickr[/img]

Mines beginning to stack up :D

6186869296_0ab0dfc6a9.jpg
[/url]
Stacked by paul31154, on Flickr[/img]

advertisement

Back