advertisement

'Nasty evil @%$kers. . .'

To be frank it is pointless even trying to have a sensible discussion when you ask "Toriescum" to talk to you.

You think you may be funny using expressing expressions like that but only a masochist would ever think of talking to you.

To be frank it is pointless even trying to have a sensible discussion when you ask "Toriescum" to talk to you.

You think you may be funny using expressing expressions like that but only a masochist would ever think of talking to you.

Given the damage your party has done to the UK and the sheer amount they have stolen from us do you expect any different? I’m personally amazed every Conservative office or club in the country isn’t on fire or recently extinguished at this point. Things probably look different in Spain surrounded by drunk or senile ex-pats, but here your lot is hated even more than Thatcher was back in the ‘80s.

Given the damage your party has done to the UK and the sheer amount they have stolen from us do you expect any different? I’m personally amazed every Conservative office or club in the country isn’t on fire or recently extinguished at this point. Things probably look different in Spain surrounded by drunk or senile ex-pats, but here your lot is hated even more than Thatcher was back in the ‘80s.
Most expats in Spain tend to be pretty stable and sensible. It's the tourist who get drunk. The expats are very well behaved and nowhere as angry as you seem to be recently.

Most expats in Spain tend to be pretty stable and sensible. It's the tourist who get drunk. The expats are very well behaved and nowhere as angry as you seem to be recently.

I’m very calm, just noting and commenting on the catastrophic mess your lot have made of the country in which I live. I have the right to call out the vile corrupt, bigoted and extremist Conservative party and I will do so whenever the opportunity presents itself. The spotlight is on you all. We see exactly what you did. Any vote pfm can cost the modern Trumpian Tory party the better. It is a good use of my time.

Funny? Nah, just honest. If a person votes Tory after what they have done to this country and people over the past decade, that person, imo of course, is scum, simply put. We aren't forced to vote for tyrants in this country, yet, so there is no excuse at all to vote for them nor support them unless you a massive ****

You had/have the chance to comment on their criminalising of the homeless agenda , instead you focussed on a cuss to deflect. Very Tory.

To be honest I have not viewed the tube but there is absolutely no point in discussing anything with you because you view me and my like as "massive *****".

To be honest I have not viewed the tube but there is absolutely no point in discussing anything with you because you view me and my like as "massive *****".

You're more than welcome to throw in some redeeming features to offset the social cleansing you've been party to.

No need to discuss anything with me directly, it's a free thread, your comments on criminalising homelessness I am sure will be welcome by many. The floor is yours.

This is very typical though. Standard Tory practice is to avoid addressing any real issue and just cry-whinging about something else entirely. £60bn (at least) in corruption and grift, shit in all the rivers, recession, poverty, homelessness, failed education and healthcare, decaying transport infrastructure etc etc? The response is always “but look; brown people in a boat, trans people, Angela Rayner, but you said a bad word…!”. That is the party’s intellectual level, and you are bringing it here, entirely at my expense, on this thread. Grow up. Please stop trolling.

Do you really wonder why 80% of the population currently think Tories are “massive ****s”?

forums Toriescum
Not sure what this means, but if it's forums' (or maybe this forum's) Tory scum, things become clearer. However, if you wish to invent a new word indicative of the above, you'd simply have to combine Tory and scum, as there's no such thing as Torie. I never get het up about politics in this country as there's little hope of voting in a competent and responsible party and governance, along with much else, seems to have entered a period of utter mediocracy, waste and lack of vision. Ah! That's better. 😁

It's convenient for the less mentally able to stereotype. Life is so much simpler when you can invent a target group to abuse.
Burn the witch!

Not sure what this means, but if it's forums' (or maybe this forum's) Tory scum, things become clearer. However, if you wish to invent a new word indicative of the above, you'd simply have to combine Tory and scum, as there's no such thing as Torie. I never get het up about politics in this country as there's little hope of voting in a competent and responsible party and governance, along with much else, seems to have entered a period of utter mediocracy, waste and lack of vision. Ah! That's better. 😁

I get more het up about homelessness, social cleansing, racism, fascism and the many more things that scum have excelled in, over spelling. Seems more important to me. But you ignore that and concentrate on the spelling if that's more important for you :)

It's convenient for the less mentally able to stereotype. Life is so much simpler when you can invent a target group to abuse.
Burn the witch!

Yep: the homeless, Albanians, trans folk, people in small boats, tories, gammons, sparts, the bloody English, trots, the bloody Scots, the bloody Welsh, prods, papists, 'them'.

Yep: the homeless,
You omitted the aimless and useless. 'Sparts' is an interesting newcomer; also 'prods' and I agree about the Trots unless you mean diarrhoea.

Being local, I'm sure you saw the news recently of the escapee rhea in Suffolk; on the run for months. Name of Chris, obviously. The bit I found funny was when they talked about his girlfriend, waiting for him on recapture; her name? Di (ana).

I don't like to see other, ordinary people referred to as "scum". It's de-humanising and othering.

I've learned quite a lot from Tory-voting people on these pages. It's given me a better understanding of their outlook on life. I hope that none of them even remotely support what this current shower of unspeakables are doing.

You don't get an honest political debate with a Tory voter because they won't articulate what they really think ("Are you thinking what we're thinking?") knowing it to be morally repugnant, and also because many have never really thought/cared that deeply about anything other than their own self-advancement. In my opinion.

But you ignore that and concentrate on the spelling if that's more important for you :)
Well, with English being the wonderful dog's dinner of origins that it is, spelling is less important. Punctuation, though, is set in stone. Funny thing; I've just noticed your avatar and I'm surprised, as I thought Corbyn was left ! Extreme left, by all accounts. :)
I've learned quite a lot from Tory-voting people on these pages.
Clever stuff. I wouldn't have a clue, nor really any interest, in who votes for which party on this forum. Do you use AI by any chance?:D

Well, with English being the wonderful dogs dinner of origins that it is, spelling is less important. Punctuation, though, is set in stone.
FIFY. The possessive apostrophe is in almost all cases a needless anachronism. It’s only “set in stone” out of the inertia of printing convention. It’s good to see it dying in casual communication & I expect a time when it disappears entirely 👍

advertisement

Back