advertisement

NASA news conference tomorrow

They've discovered a mucking great asteroid, size of Venezuela, on a collision course and it'll hit Milton Keynes Central station amidships, at teatime on Thursday week. Bruce Willis has been approached to put together a team to blow it up, but due to Trump cutting NASA's funding, all they have is a box of firecrackers and a shagged out Cessna, so its unlikely they'll make rendezvous in sufficient time to make much difference. It's going to get rough. Bigly.

I think they'll announce the discovery of intelligent life outside of our solar system and a plan to build a wall around the solar system and have the aliens pay for it.

John,

You can't make America great by pretending the laws of physics don't apply or by hamstringing scientists.

iozord.jpg

Joe

So what time in the UK is this announcement being made? Still not seen or heard anything. Wouldn't surprise me if it is some kind of early Aprils fools! :eek:

I wonder if it has anything to do with this :)

Seven Earth-sized planets, three of which are in the Goldilocks zone, orbiting the same star.

Joe

Question from Joe P on Twitter just read out at the news conference (live feed).

Did I hear that right? Anyone we know?

Iain,

Fascinating. Any speculation on the likelihood of life on any of the exoplanets?

Joe

advertisement

Back