advertisement

Naim?

To the OP....STOP NOW, for ‘tis surely the road to d@mnation and the the ruination of your bank account.....you will be sucked into never ending cycle of upgraditis, from which there is no return. “Just one more power supply, dear.”

Second, in upgraditis terms ,only to the mighty Sondek!

I thought I could stop at a 72/140 based system for the office.......but alas no. I was weak, I had no will-power. And ended up with CDX-XPS, NAT03, 82-SCap, SNAXO-SCap, 2 x 250, SBLs, Headline-HCap.

And so little left in the bank account that the nDAC is going to have to wait!

OTOH it sounds quite good!

We’re all doomed.....Doomed......DOOMED!

:p:D:D:D:D

Oh yeah, I’ve got a Sondek as well..........I am doubly d@mned!

Last edited:
As others have said, this era of Naim has a particular sonic flavour. Not everyone likes it. If you do go down this road you may want to have an audition or three before deciding. Me? I wouldn't have it as a gift.

To the OP....STOP NOW, for ‘tis surely the road to d@mnation and the the ruination of your bank account.....you will be sucked into never ending cycle of upgraditis, from which there is no return. “Just one more power supply, dear.”

Second, in upgraditis terms ,only to the mighty Sondek!

I thought I could stop at a 72/140 based system for the office.......but alas no. I was weak, I had no will-power. And ended up with CDX-XPS, NAT03, 82-SCap, SNAXO-SCap, 2 x 250, SBLs, Headline-HCap.

And so little left in the bank account

Oh yeah, I’ve got a Sondek as well..........I am doubly d@mned!

You just need to face it that you are a serial upgrader.

Then sit back and enjoy the journey!

You just need to face it that you are a serial upgrader.

Then sit back and enjoy the journey!

Yes, I know......I am ashamed.........and I succumbed again last week, “I see you have a new box in the study”. “Yes dear.” (It was the nDAC). We then went out and listened to a talk at my local IEE from (among others) Steve Sells, so I think I got away with it.

And it sounds quite remarkable!

:):):)

advertisement

Back