advertisement

MDAC First Listen (part 00111000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For every bear that ever there was is gathered here for certain because

It would be helpful to have a statement on what happens to the Detox development payments of those who are inclined NOT to go ahead with the Detox.

For instance, is it possible to put these payments towards the final cost of the MDAC2?

It would be helpful to have a statement on what happens to the Detox development payments of those who are inclined NOT to go ahead with the Detox.

For instance, is it possible to put these payments towards the final cost of the MDAC2?

My understanding is that there is no refund/transfer of the development fees if you do not wish to go ahead with the final purchase of THAT product. John charges us these fees for the time and effort he puts into each product, not to mention the equipment/parts cost he incurs in development of that product.

Personally, I have paid for two DETOX boxes and I accept that I may have to forgo my original investment depending on the result of streamer tests.

My understanding is that there is no refund/transfer of the development fees if you do not wish to go ahead with the final purchase of THAT product. John charges us these fees for the time and effort he puts into each product, not to mention the equipment/parts cost he incurs in development of that product.

Personally, I have paid for two DETOX boxes and I accept that I may have to forgo my original investment depending on the result of streamer tests.

Understood, but it would still be good to hear this from the horse's mouth.

How much more money do i need to pay to get the mdac2(with adc) when i have already paid for fdac L2, slave unit and salavaged mdac?

I sold my dev pledges to taccoguy now, i have not yet sold the salvaged unit.

johnW: can you repair my salvaged unit allowing me to sell it?

But maybe it is better just to use the salvaged unit for an mdac2? maybe someone prefer being able to keep his mdac and if that is the case i guess just selling it to him is better.

johnW: please confirm my dev payments and only my dev payments get transferred to tacoguy

You can repair my salvaged silver mdac, sell it and take all profit from it, getting back 370£ would be enough.

Anjora,

There are no refunds on development funding and the salvaged MDAC is your property.

This is not entirely true though John is it, at least I hope not, seeing as you refunded my detox development payment and also stated that you would refund my M-DAC development payments once the boards went into production and you received more orders?

Martin

John,

I think that I paid a dev fee for the detox. So, please put me down for one EU/UK version.

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back