advertisement

Madonna embarrassing herself .... again

It is not a fight. It is not about winning the fight. The facts speak for themselves...
Just read your sentence and you will see that putting 'your' almost changes the meaning.
Calling me 'sad and trite' is your way of avoiding answering the matter under discussion.
If you want a sensible, logical, argument please use the correct words.

As far as I am concerned this particular thread is finished.
Bye then

Amazing how when faced with facts the disappearing act follows

Should Madonna Louise Ciccone should emulate Dame Joan Henrietta Collins

In the world of advancing worthwhile causes she has surpassed Dame Collins. Yanking at the guy's dick just makes peace in the Middle East more of a realistic objective.

10569941_684044778344603_1322979390_n.jpg

In the world of advancing worthwhile causes she has surpassed Dame Collins. Yanking at the guy's dick just makes peace in the Middle East more of a realistic objective.

10569941_684044778344603_1322979390_n.jpg
When did AC/DC ever have world issues at the heart of any video or song for that matter & basically who cares, pop music is for dancing to & enjoying yourself not for world issues to be solved.

When did AC/DC ever have world issues at the heart of any video or song for that matter & basically who cares, pop music is for dancing to & enjoying yourself not for world issues to be solved.

You are missing the point, it is not about the joyfulness of pop music, it is Madge's self obsessed approach that I question even with her involvement with serious political issues. Shall we say I don't find her approach very substantial.

Her Madge ceased riding side saddle for safety reasons when she reached a particular age. At what age will Madge stop sudden squatting on stage for safety reasons? She might be able to get down but not back up again.

I am no religious zealot, but there in 1 Timothy it says, "The love of money is the root of all evil."

Yebbut St Paul was a nutter. Jesus said 'Judge not, lest ye be judged and found wanting', and 'He among ye that is without sin, let him cast the first stone'.

And Exodus 21 explicitly endorses and condones slavery. Maybe we should think carefully about citing the Bible as a moral authority!

Rich

You would have thought shes made enough money for a relaxing and extremely comfortable retirement.

I suppose driven personalities can never really let it go. I sometimes think it must be hard for her to watch the younger stars like Britney and Lady Gaga. Its certainly an industry that can be very cruel to "has beens" :)

You would have thought shes made enough money for a relaxing and extremely comfortable retirement.

I suppose driven personalities can never really let it go. I sometimes think it must be hard for her to watch the younger stars like Britney and Lady Gaga. Its certainly an industry that can be very cruel to "has beens" :)
Britney? you must be old if you think she's a young star.

Britney? you must be old if you think she's a young star.

Well yeah Britney is not a "young" star now . I thought I would mention her as she was the new kid on the block after Madonna wasnt she? Can You tell its not an area of music Im into? :)

I was certainly never a Madonna fan although Holiday and Material girl are quite funny at a cheesy party.

Well yeah Britney is not a "young" star now . I thought I would mention her as she was the new kid on the block after Madonna wasnt she? Can You tell its not an area of music Im into? :)

I was certainly never a Madonna fan although Holiday and Material girl are quite funny at a cheesy party.
I can, madonna was still at her peak when the pesky Britney appeared back in the nineties.

advertisement

Back