advertisement

Madonna embarrassing herself .... again

She has been using her body as part of her image to sell music since day 1, it's not a new thing for her

On that day (day 1) she was young. She was hot. She is not young any more, time has passed. Others have moved into the superficial territory of shock, horror, sex on display, tabloid headlines.

Maybe she could take a leaf out of the book of the people she sees as Rebel Hearts and make some kind of meaningful contribution to the plight of the poor and oppressed. Unfortunately that would mean doing something that didn't put her own self obsession as the number 1 priority.

Move over Madge, you are not a kid anymore, even if your spelling would indicate otherwise.

How long ago?
Concert from 87 dvd & cd from around 2008 that my friend went to, no miming unless she recorded the whole 3 hour concert before each of her hundreds of dates plus ad libs & talking then mimed them back each night, utter nonsense.

If you saw the dvd you would understand, she on many occasions joins her backing band for ad libs plus I have the cd's & these sound nothing like this concert or the concert I went to.

On that day (day 1) she was young. She was hot. She is not young any more, time has passed. Others have moved into the superficial territory of shock, horror, sex on display, tabloid headlines.

Maybe she could take a leaf out of the book of the people she sees as Rebel Hearts and make some kind of meaningful contribution to the plight of the poor and oppressed. Unfortunately that would mean doing something that didn't put her own self obsession as the number 1 priority.

Move over Madge, you are not a kid anymore, even if your spelling would indicate otherwise.
Each to their own, so you can only be young to be hot? we all like different things thank the lord.

ps, so she is miming here at live aid then, don't think so, she even goes out of tune, there are hundreds of examples on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFQcXYGBWMA

Concert from 87 dvd & cd from around 2008 that my friend went to, no miming unless she recorded the whole 3 hour concert before each of her hundreds of dates plus ad libs & talking then mimed them back each night, utter nonsense.

If you saw the dvd you would understand, she on many occasions joins her backing band for ad libs plus I have the cd's & these sound nothing like this concert or the concert I went to.

I think she went big on the fitness thing to help her sing and dance. Shame in a way as she had a great body before going super lean. She'll never look better than she did for the Like A Prayer video.

Yawn

Cut loose, foot loose

I doubt you will understand that reference

I don't, and picking up your 'Yawn' reference I realise you probably approve of what Madonna is doing.
Someone mentioned Rhianna. I know nothing about her music, but I have read a fair bit about her exhibitionism .
One day, when she has lost her looks, she will reflect on all this...

I don't, and picking up your 'Yawn' reference I realise you probably approve of what Madonna is doing.
Someone mentioned Rhianna. I know nothing about her music, but I have read a fair bit about her exhibitionism .
One day, when she has lost her looks, she will reflect on all this...
The reference was to the guy in the film who banned dancing as it provoked sexual leanings, obviously your not into kids having fun either.

What's wrong with sex, it's the most natural thing we do on this planet.

The reference was to the guy in the film who banned dancing as it provoked sexual leanings, obviously your not into kids having fun either.

What's wrong with sex, it's the most natural thing we do on this planet.

That is not what I am talking about,
There is nothing wrong with sex.
I love it.
Come on, you know what I mean...

By the way it's 'you're ' not your'.
( If you are going to write a comment please do it correctly !)

In 1987 the practice wasn't so common - to the point that it was scandalous when Milli Vanilli got caught doing exactly what every singing/dancing performer does today.

As far as the more recent show goes, they can do miraculous things now to make mimed shows seem live. She no doubt had a live mic, but they can fade it in and out at will, or let her go live until she starts sounding winded then seamlessly replace her with ProTools Ciccone.

That is not what I am talking about,
There is nothing wrong with sex.
I love it.
Come on, you know what I mean...

By the way it's 'you're ' not your'.
( If you are going to write a comment please do it correctly !)
Oh boy, my assumptions were correct, if you can't win the fight have a go at the spelling, sad & trite

In 1987 the practice wasn't so common - to the point that it was scandalous when Milli Vanilli got caught doing exactly what every singing/dancing performer does today.

As far as the more recent show goes, they can do miraculous things now to make mimed shows seem live. She no doubt had a live mic, but they can fade it in and out at will, or let her go live until she starts sounding winded then seamlessly replace her with ProTools Ciccone.
they are all out to get me!!!

Honestly I have heard some things but this takes the biscuit, I suggest you buy the dvd, probably cost you a quid from amazon then see what you think.

I'd rather bite my tongue off than have to sit through a Madonna show, much less pay for it.

I'd rather bite my tongue off than have to sit through a Madonna show, much less pay for it.
Watch & learn from the tour I speak of, I have this studio cd, she does not sound this way on this & it is quite easy to hear she is singing live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoDPKAGW-vg

You also have the mili vanili reference wrong, they didn't song on their studio albums, that was the scandal, obviously you have all your facts wrong here.

Each to their own, so you can only be young to be hot? we all like different things thank the lord.

But you would snigger at a 56 year old, male or female, in a smart club trying to dance like a 20 year old making out they are hot stuff. Why, because it is pathetic and not the place for old people. Madonna had her time in the shock and awe world of dance orientated pop music, someone should now tell her its time to grow up and move on (hopefully to something less trivial).

Oh boy, my assumptions were correct, if you can't win the fight have a go at the spelling, sad & trite

It is not a fight. It is not about winning the fight. The facts speak for themselves...
Just read your sentence and you will see that putting 'your' almost changes the meaning.
Calling me 'sad and trite' is your way of avoiding answering the matter under discussion.
If you want a sensible, logical, argument please use the correct words.

As far as I am concerned this particular thread is finished.

But you would snigger at a 56 year old, male or female, in a smart club trying to dance like a 20 year old making out they are hot stuff. Why, because it is pathetic and not the place for old people. Madonna had her time in the shock and awe world of dance orientated pop music, someone should now tell her its time to grow up and move on (hopefully to something less trivial).

Should Madonna Louise Ciccone should emulate Dame Joan Henrietta Collins, DBE https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/joan-collins if she feels the need to move on https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/madonna?

advertisement

Back