advertisement

Labour Leader: Keir Starmer VII

Is Angela Rayner the most evil politician in Britain?
I’m really not all that bothered if she fiddled a few grand on flogging a ex-council gaff. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t vile. She is to Starmer what Prescott was to Blair. A little working class bauble on a tree of chauvinistic conservatism. She seems happy enough prostituting herself.

It's almost as if he has realised you have to appeal to a broad majority of people in the UK to win an election...
And opinion polls have shown a broad majority of people support some key Labour policies:

- Nationalising water, energy and rail
- Ending outsourcing in the NHS
- Scrapping Universal Credit
- Scrapping tuition fees
- Increasing income tax for the top 5 percent of earners

All vote winners!

I’m really not all that bothered if she fiddled a few grand on flogging a ex-council gaff. But that doesn’t mean she isn’t vile. She is to Starmer what Prescott was to Blair. A little working class bauble on a tree of chauvinistic conservatism. She seems happy enough prostituting herself.

Not really bothered what happens to her, to be honest.

She's thrown left-wing colleagues under the bus to get to where she is now.

She deserves what she gets (even if she doesn't deserve it, if you see what I mean).

I suppose we should be grateful that this evening's big breaking news is 'Angela Rayner says she will step down as Labour's deputy leader if she is found to have broken electoral law' rather than events in the Middle East.

She assures us she is innocent. And if she is found innocent, I can see this going down well with the electorate. Another boost for Labour in the polls. Nearing 50% support.

I think she will be found innocent.

Not really bothered what happens to her, to be honest.

She's thrown left-wing colleagues under the bus to get to where she is now.

She deserves what she gets (even if she doesn't deserve it, if you see what I mean).
Yes, think I know what you mean. Though there is a many layered cake of hypocrisy going on here which Labour could puncture by saying that the financial transactions of all MP’s should be more transparent.

The Graun reports that super-rich non-doms who don't pay any tax in the UK are so scared by the prospect of a Labour government that they are "jumping on planes right now and leaving."

Oh noes!

Sophie Dworetzsky, a partner advising the super-rich at Charles Russell Speechlys, said her clients thought Labour’s proposals “feel like trying to squeeze out every last drop until there’s nothing left.”

LOL

The Graun reports that super-rich non-doms who don't pay any tax in the UK are so scared by the prospect of a Labour government that they are "jumping on planes right now and leaving."

Oh noes!

Sophie Dworetzsky, a partner advising the super-rich at Charles Russell Speechlys, said her clients thought Labour’s proposals “feel like trying to squeeze out every last drop until there’s nothing left.”

LOL

Which will be enough for Labour to drop their non-dom promises.

Labour promises, like their ironclad fiscal rules, are not worth the paper they’re written on.

I couldn't care less if he wants to go to Timbuktu - actually I wish he would.

You seem to post a lot about him though. He's also popular with middle-aged Scots. Quite the coalition he is building. Anyway, let's remind ourselves that Labour slumped to its 4th defeat in a row at the last election (and it was a big one). Maybe it's time to try something different.

A poll!

New MRP poll from YouGov shows the Tories on track for a defeat worse than John Major in 1997:

LAB: 403 (+201)
CON: 155 (-210)
LDM: 49 (+38)
SNP: 19 (-29)
PC: 4 (Even)
GRN: 1 (Even)
RFM: 0 (Even)

Sort of musical chairs that will achieve nothing beyond the faces on each side of the HoC.

As has been said: Want Green Vote Green. If you want real changes and to dump all the Torie ways, that's the only real option.

advertisement

Back