advertisement

Labour at it again... anti-Semitism... #II

In todays Observer (yeh I get it on sundays, its mostly hilarious for its identity politics micro aggressions reporting), I read that the two AS 'whistleblowers' are taking Labour to court for defamation, utterly hypocritical toady behaviour, using the UK's outdated and censorious libel laws, so much for their free speech principles.

That's right, he wants a Labour Party that fights for the few, not the many. He's part of the tory lite elite that achieved amazing electoral success before people realised it's just a watered down version of what they'd had since 1979. Somehow too many decided they want the full fat scr€wing in the last 2 elections.

That's right, he wants a Labour Party that fights for the few, not the many. He's part of the tory lite elite that achieved amazing electoral success before people realised it's just a watered down version of what they'd had since 1979. Somehow too many decided they want the full fat scr€wing in the last 2 elections.
The Tory Lite Elite, lovely alliteration there.

There is much robust/credible evidence of a specific problem which has developed in the last four or so years.
All in the public domain, so your denial is a puzzle.

Before I respond further, I wonder if you would actually look at what you are saying to me here.. and the way you are saying it? 'your denial'? May I remind you that I am not on trial here and that you setting yourself up as some sort of AS Finder General is not, to use your terminology.. 'a good look'. You do yourself no favours.

I have denied nothing.. but you seem determined to 'get me' on an AS rap and your hectoring approach once more sails dangerously close to you asking me too 'when did you stop beating.. ' etc.

I have accepted that there is a problem for Labour related to AS.

We are at odds over the extent to which AS is either 'endemic', or 'institutionalised' amongst Labour Party membership. I'm not sure. You are alarmingly certain.

That is all.

D-Rjls-KUYAIni-B1.jpg

Oh, you mean he's not a Corbynite and he exercised his right to fight for his idea of what the Labour party should be?
Which is what? A party that wants to expel members? A party that doesn’t want a mass membership? A party for elites?

I did so I guess you must mean this, momentum calling for deselection of labour MPs voting with pro Brexit Tories.

Or do you mean Momentum calling for ‘open selection’
I just mean an organisation that actively aims to expel MPs from its own party that don't agree with their aims, just as you described.

advertisement

Back