advertisement

Jesus is back and he's . . .

"Earlier this year it emerged a British woman had given up her career as a neuroscientist so she could move to Australia and join his group."

Probably just as well to ditch that particular career.

"Earlier this year it emerged a British woman had given up her career as a neuroscientist so she could move to Australia and join his group."

She probably read a pfm cable thread and realised that science can't explain everything.

Back when I was a psych nurse I worked with a few Jesuses. 100mg Chlorpromazine three times a day clears it right up.

Looks like they could get another member soon.

"To bring you up to speed, Carson is a noted neurosurgeon who, among other things, was the first to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head."

"And now it turns out that in addition to his anti-gay views, Carson also believes that the world is 6,000 years old, and evolution is just some crazy idea for which there's no more evidence than there is for the biblical story of creation."

http://prospect.org/article/smart-people-believing-stupid-things

Must ... resist .. urge .. to quote ... HMHB lyric .... oh well ...

'If Jesus came to Earth today
They'd crucify him straightaway
Upon a cross of MDF
And they'd use 'No Need For Nails'.

Those.... Shirts....
Hidden... Message...
Must... Follow

ay_114255776.jpg

After 2000 years, another centre parting.... Really?

Back when I was a psych nurse I worked with a few Jesuses. 100mg Chlorpromazine three times a day clears it right up.

Then I respectfully suggest you administer it to a few herberts who think they are God in some of the cable/measurement threads.

Most of them need locking up in a psych ward anyway - they are not right in the head.

ay_114255776.jpg

OK, so Son of God looks rather smug - that's fair enough, actually. Anyone in his position would be quite rightly fairly pleased with himself.

But then we have an allegedly reincarnated world-famous prostitute. How come she's so happy? And when did these two get back together?

God knows - and He'll tell you if only you would listen. Open up to the Lord. Let the Spirit fill your soul.

My reason is that I'm at work, otherwise I'd be watching 'n' learnin'.

Mary Magd looks rather nice. She should really get herself over to Ireland though & berate a few Bishops about those girls' homes. Shocking to have that done in your name. I imagine she's livid.

advertisement

Back