advertisement

[WTD] Impulse Kora

deltaunit

pfm Member
Quite interested to try a pair of Koras or maybe even H7s for a 2nd system. Not looking for anything larger.
Possibly small enough for someone to have a pair stashed away somewhere...?
Not usually a fan of black ash but WHY?

H7’ was by some margin the worst of the Impulse series, too small and needed a lot of power to get going and even then best forgotten imo (a friend had a pair). I would look for H6 and be wary of knackered drivers etc.

I have a pair of Lali's and this is for a 2nd system where I want something small or very narrow. Sounds like they'll should be cheap then!
I've never seen a pair of Starters either but I live in hope!
I met a guy yesterday who had either a boxed new Lali or Kora stored and never opened, he couldn't remember what model (or where it was) which is what got me thinking about them. You never know what is out there.

H7’ was by some margin the worst of the Impulse series, too small and needed a lot of power to get going and even then best forgotten imo (a friend had a pair). I would look for H6 and be wary of knackered drivers etc.

Agreed, had them on home demo.... they do not go loud at all and in my room they were seeringly bright - went with The H6 instead.

advertisement

Back