advertisement

If Prince was English

..hed be slightly shorter, as the earth's axis tends to make shorter people at the poles than equator- as the Uk is further away than Us (to the equator) hed be a bit shorter.

There is one funny post in this thread.

Please, who is your favoured artist? Find out what he/she thinks about Prince's music and think about it. (And please, exclude Boy Gerorge who is currently sweeping the streets...)

Prince is among those musicians who are dividing the audience, we all know this. But there is really no need to write rude posts, that is just immature.

Prince the guitarist is excellent.

Prince the song writer is excellent.

Prince the "performer" is, um, a little more suspect. But then if you are that talented, admired by many, successful, rich... ...well you can be forgiven for being slightly nuts.

Hang on a minute. Poking fun at the tiny purple one is one thing but we cannot have the colonials getting all upity about our language.

Show some respect Mike or Mick will be along with a grammatically challenged post putting you in your rightful place.

Jonathan Ribee said:
Aluminium.

Condominium.

Go figure.

I always thought "condominium" was the French letter size appropriate for most Americans; but my grasp of the English language is very limited, so I may be mistaken.

Jonathan Ribee said:
Prince the guitarist is excellent.

Prince the song writer is excellent.

Prince the "performer" is, um, a little more suspect. But then if you are that talented, admired by many, successful, rich... ...well you can be forgiven for being slightly nuts.
I always thought that Prince was an OK performer, but a crap songwriter and a mediocre guitarist.

matthewr said:
Hang on a minute. Poking fun at the tiny purple one is one thing but we cannot have the colonials getting all upity about our language.
Point of order on the language front - isn't the word "uppity"?:)

advertisement

Back