advertisement

I just bought a s/h Meridian 204 Tuner

Didn't know that Meridian had closed down. I had the 300 series 2 box and G08 CDPs and they were excellent and reliable. I recently bought a NAD 402 to replace my serviced Nat 01 and wasn't short-changed on s.q. (different but good). Interesting about the 204 tuner as I didn't know about that one.

my daughter is using her M2 speakers as TV speakers, damn good sounding tv.
Rgds
Stuart

Funny about daughters......

”Papa...”. (I always know I’m in trouble when she starts with “Papa”......)

“Mummy says you need to get rid of some of your spare hifi....”.

That cost me Meridian 101B & M20s - with the original stands - for her flat in Clapham to use as TV speakers!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
As Meridian repairs are being mentioned I'll repeat, as it seems I have to keep doing... that I repair ALL makes of analogue equipment.

Chris at the Merdian Repair shop that closed a few years back reopened this year:
https://www.meridianlegacy.co.uk/uncategorized/great-news-meridian-legacy-is-repairing-again/

Now that is good news!

I would like to think so, however, I posted a request for a 'service/repair' to my 200 player about a month ago. but so far I haven't received any reply, and the 'repair queue' on the website hasn't been 'updated' since 03/06/2019.
Earlier in the year, I tried to conntact another 'repair man' via the 'Hitchikers Guide to Meridian', but again didn't receive any reply. Would appreciate confirmation that the 'repair service' at 'Meridian Legacy' is in fact still operating, or a recommended alternative?

Regards
Mike Kelshaw

I had my DSP5k's upgraded by Tarik Latif (Hitchhikers Guide site); replced aged caps and resistors etc and new tweeters for a great price.
Actually stayed and chatted while he did the work (so much for guys not being able to multi-task!!!)
Very happy with the work done, except now I hanker for 6k's or 7200's!!!
Anyway, well worth emailing him (via HG) and chatting about your Meridian needs!

Hi, Guys,

We are the UK Authorised factory repair centre for Meridian. We are Ex-Meridian engineers and have 30 years of combined experience.

We are also on the HH website also.

All our repairs have a warranty.

Regards
Edd

advertisement

Back