advertisement

Humans

Just watched the last two episodes and was bemused when "Humans will return" appeared at the end.

Why?

For all its flaws, it ended quite well.

Looking forward to the next series, so long as the writers don't run out of ideas and the whole thing ends up 'jumping the shark'.

Looking forward to the next series, so long as the writers don't run out of ideas and the whole thing ends up 'jumping the shark'.
That's the thing with me, I feel they could have gone much further already with this, I suppose they had to lay the groundwork for what could become a superb second series, there is so much to cover, it could easily run for a few seasons imo.

I can't wait for Saga to get back on our screens this autumn/winter with series three.
220px-ThebridgeAU.png

did anyone watch the original version of this series 'real humans' (aptly named i guess haha) ??
watching the original sort of completely DESTROYED my experience trying to watch this - in that it's just SO MUCH BETTER (in my opinion)

please ignore the silly title - i chose this clip because it has english subtitles

did anyone watch the original version of this series 'real humans' (aptly named i guess haha) ??
watching the original sort of completely DESTROYED my experience trying to watch this - in that it's just SO MUCH BETTER (in my opinion)

please ignore the silly title - i chose this clip because it has english subtitles
Where would I find this?

advertisement

Back