advertisement

Humans

Basil

Harbethian
I've been trying to watch this on 4 OD and while it's a mildy amusing re-hash of stuff Asimov covered, in a far superior manner, many, many years ago, my main issue here is when did 4OD become so ****ing useless?

I don't mind the adds, but the thing froze during them many times, has anyone else an opinion on this?

Have really enjoyed this series so far but it odes need to move on a pace imo, getting a little bogged down I feel.

I've been trying to watch this on 4 OD and while it's a mildy amusing re-hash of stuff Asimov covered, in a far superior manner, many, many years ago, my main issue here is when did 4OD become so ****ing useless?

I don't mind the adds, but the thing froze during them many times, has anyone else an opinion on this?

100Mb cable broadband and can't get 4OD to work here. Same as you, just freezes after the ads. Everything else works fine.

I've watched other stuff on 4OD Utopia, Spaced and Black Books and it's been fine but today...

I think the internets having a 'bad hair day'

If you're on a mac, watch it in chrome with the ad block plugin - only enable the plugin only after the first lot of ads have finished and the programme has started. No further ads will play.

Basil is right - nothing new here that wasn't better explored by early SF or even the Next Generation. It's absurd too - who would produce gorgeous all purpose androids with genitals for cooking and cleaning? The stupidity of it all has put me off - which is a pity as it is at least adult SF. I'll watch the Swedish original and see if it's any better.

On a more positive note, apparently, SyFy are producing a drama based on a proper SF series of novels. Whatever next?

Stephen

Criticising humans in the face of all the dross that fills the rest of the schedule

I have really enjoyed it, a shame William hurt wasn't used more and I have difficulty with a couple of the actresses being in anything serious.

A nice foil to exmachina.

Criticising humans in the face of all the dross that fills the rest of the schedule

I have really enjoyed it, a shame William hurt wasn't used more and I have difficulty with a couple of the actresses being in anything serious.

A nice foil to exmachina.

Enjoying it too. Not quite getting the negative comments when there's very little else on at the moment that gets near it.

Plus it has Niska aka Emily Berrington in it. What's not to like? ;)

advertisement

Back