advertisement

Hms vigil

I'm laughing at how everyone is so orange in Wudyan, bloody filters, the image has an orange glow to it, it's the same then they do a night shot on the TV you know fine well it's daytime with a filter on to darken the image.

I'm just waiting on the Miss Ellie soft filter on the main character.

Looks an easy place to get around that Wudyan, worth a holiday trip 🤔😂

I prefer to await the next prog. in the serial and last night's episode (no. 6 prog?) was a humdinger. I thought it had gorn orff a bit the prog. before (last Tuesday) but it certainly regained its edge of seat status last night; I await tonight's with anticipation. Preposterous or any other similar adjective it may be but it's certainly way ahead of the submarine Vigil.

Binged the last three last night. Good acting from Jones, and that Firaz chap. I’ll keep other spoilers until later, but as we’ve just been through Cybersecurity re-certification, a few of the plotholes seem obvious.

Haven't been watching it so far but I've just collected my mum from the pub and drove her the 400yards home as she was rather tipsy after her xmas tea out with her friends and Garys wife so I've now heard all about it and how good Gary is in it so I might watch it later.

Haven't been watching it so far but I've just collected my mum from the pub and drove her the 400yards home as she was rather tipsy after her xmas tea out with her friends and Garys wife so I've now heard all about it and how good Gary is in it so I might watch it later.

WTF is Garry?

Gary Lewis (Stevenson), I believe he's the policeman in vigil. He lives round the corner from my mum here in Kirkcudbright

Gary Lewis (Stevenson), I believe he's the policeman in vigil. He lives round the corner from my mum here in Kirkcudbright

That clown who is in Scot Squad?

Only kidding I’m sure he’s a perfectly nice guy but he does play an idiot in both programmes, is he typecast I wonder? 🤣

He happily admits that he’s taking the utter piss with it, have to say I prefer him in Valhalla Rising and Gangs of New York. Makes a surprising change when you see him dressed up and in character raising money for the kids nursery in town. Very decent guy, very normal, drinks in pub at end of street but when he goes full on nasty acting mode it can make you shit a brick….till he bursts out laughing.

He happily admits that he’s taking the utter piss with it, have to say I prefer him in Valhalla Rising and Gangs of New York. Makes a surprising change when you see him dressed up and in character raising money for the kids nursery in town. Very decent guy, very normal, drinks in pub at end of street but when he goes full on nasty acting mode it can make you shit a brick….till he bursts out laughing.

Nah, I’m thinking about the guy who’s the armed policeman in the swat squad, young guy, he plays the dodgy policeman in Scots Squad hes the frank Macavenie character ie ‘wurs the burds’ guy.

Ah, didn’t get your meaning, thought you were commenting on acting in general.

Not watched Scot squad as Grado annoys me for no particular reason

advertisement

Back