advertisement

HiFi Wigwam Site - Is It down ?

do a good proportion of people on here also frequent hifi wigwam? I'm not a frequent visitor there but for no particular reason, i just got engaged in a few threads here by chance.

Personally I frequent the WAM more than Pink Fish as I find it easier to navigate and the fact that I have been a member there for a lot longer. Having said that I do enjoy popping over here from time to time.

We are back....

do a good proportion of people on here also frequent hifi wigwam? I'm not a frequent visitor there but for no particular reason, i just got engaged in a few threads here by chance.

Reverse for me but all the main UK forums have a slightly different approach but the love of music/audio is there in all of them.

How did you know our hamster was called Rabski??

Nope. It's over the place. I'm guessing this is distributed across a number of servers. Amazon AWS or similar most likely. But it looks f***ed to me.

Not working here. The home page shows what techies call gibberish. Here are the first few lines of what I see..

30-May-2020 09:10:17 UTC] WordPress database error Table './hifiwigw_cms/hifi_wfHits' is marked as crashed and should be repaired for query SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `hifi_wfHits` made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, wordfence::syncAttackData, wfRequestModel->save, wfModel->save, wfModel->insert [30-May-2020 09:10:17 UTC] WordPress database e����r�H�. ^Kf��٫*�� �$�6O�X��/R����i � dHRY���~��������f{n�ټ����o�_`�#�{���$�����$e&�q����<����������1��h��3� ���K/:���N������ ��* �s�OFl�������e��h��哈e�� ��M���м�i��)<���,���I:�Tt;�Kcm���x<%�K3��v�y �P�g�����^�O��ނ��؋�>�v>��_�,�l�:{�vD��r��a3c��{(>��a���MF$�2|��a�#>��>x�쏒��0 QNN���w|�@�~�ճ}!x;��Q�dg���r{�eؿ��m/M�������0�{ʎ�LŲu۰��y�ȲkX��+*

Looks a lot like this to me

IMG-0323.jpg

advertisement

Back