advertisement

Hiding in a cupboard or attic...

Just remembered there's an old Linn plinth and a pair of unused Arcici stands and set of super spikes for my ESL 63s up there too.

I have a pair of Celestion Ditton 10 studio series, a pair of Goodmans Magisters. a pair of KLH 6s (I think they are 6s but cant be bothered to get up there and check), a Sondex S240, a NAP 250, Nac 42 (sn 123) and DIY power supply, an Hitachi FT5500, Trio KT5008, a modified TD150 in a Henk plinth with Rega arm, a Rotel RCD 965BX, Rotel 810 integrated, Cambridge audio A1, a couple of Fiio DACS and Douk Audio amps, various cartridges, Naim boards, NJ boards for Naim and cables for Naim, a spare B4 and a couple of NJ mini-motherboards and a Sony minidisc player. I think that's the lot. Then there's the photographic gear up there..............

wow that what not used!

Aura VA80 SE-x under the sofa. Boenicke W5 hidden from the mrs in the bedroom, matching stands in the airing cupboard. Waiting for the moment.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey!

If all currently unused hifi came on to the market at once prices would plummet.

Not that I'm innocent, not by a long chalk. My most unusual item is a Phillips CD recorder, bought for the sole purpose of recording vinyl and/or CD DJ sets to a computer compatible format (which a DAT player is not). I probably only used it half a dozen times.

Oh dear…

- Ancient Exposure III pre / IV power combo in fetching aubergine
- Theta DS Pro Progeny DAC
- Royd Sorcerer speakers with Something Solid SL24 stands
- Sticky (Nextel!) Systemdek III turntable in bits
- Pioneer PL71 turntable in far better condition in original packaging

This guy in Hong Kong has all the Leaks. This is how things should be. We are all amateurs.

Oh dear…

- Ancient Exposure III pre / IV power combo in fetching aubergine
- Theta DS Pro Progeny DAC
- Royd Sorcerer speakers with Something Solid SL24 stands
- Sticky (Nextel!) Systemdek III turntable in bits
- Pioneer PL71 turntable in far better condition in original packaging
If I had an Exposure III/IV in the attic, well.............I would listen to music in the attic !
My XXIII/IV is in my basement and being used daily : lovely music machines !

advertisement

Back