advertisement

Help - Cyrus Signature Very quiet all of a sudden

I'm sure the proper protocol is to arrange it through your local dealer.
Given the current situation with the dealers being either closed or online only I emailed Cyrus from the website and arranged it from there.

I forgot what this system sounds like after a month or two without being able to listen to it.
Cranked it up and had an instant grin.
I'm glad that Cyrus has this fixed price repair and service facility.
It means I should be able to keep my system alive and kicking indefinitely.
I didn't factor this service into the buying decision when picking the system.
But I will in future if I ever buy another system, this fixed cost repair service is a real life saver.
Good on Cyrus for providing it.
I've had other equipment break from other manufacturers in the past and I just binned and replaced it.
At least I know that I can keep this system going for a long time and at a reasonable cost.
I have a cyrus dac..arent they good! People who dont own a cyrus dac? Will never know this...their loss..assuming they knew? But they dont know! So what's to be done? If anyone can answer this perplexing question? I and I'm sure others would be most interested! Good news re repair...so far my cyrus dac is problem free ..

I have exactly the same problem with my DAC XP Signature this week. Three and a half years old.

Appreciate finding this thread and thanks to all who have contributed. Helps me understand the problem and saves me endlessly trying to troubleshoot. I will stop now and contact Cyrus.

Not sure if anyone with the problem has seen this repair video. Very interesting indeed and discusses the effect of the fault and the cause.

Duncan is very helpful. He doesn't know everything and has refused service work from me for Musical Fidelity amplifiers..... But he does know the cyrus range back to front and is half the price of Cyrus. His email address is at the end of every video.

Well, I still need to confirm this with Cyrus next week. I think I read somewhere that the Signature equipment has a 5 year warranty or maybe I dreamt that. This one is 3.5 years, so if that's right I'm lucky. Otherwise it's the standard repair charge or follow your suggestion to contact Duncan.

advertisement

Back