advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

i wonder where he's sleeping tonight...spare room or in a hotel somewhere. Maybe the gutter.
Perhaps a wake up call to all...but I strongly doubt it.

What an odious little creature. And on top of that, putting his strumpet on the public payroll, just like Johnson. Do they have no shame at all?

They both have shame yes, Of course they do, every human has shame, they just choose to ignore it to further their careers in what is the most despicable cabinet we have seen for decades.

It’s just abhorrent that we sit here complaining about it on an Internet forum instead of actually doing anything about it....

Hence they ignore their shame to further their careers and all act like the spoilt, right school, right time kids, ending up in a position of power that they never expected...

They are on the ride of their lives, we, on the other hand are being restricted more than any population in the last 60 years... Who are the stupid ones, them or us????

It’s just abhorrent that we sit here complaining about it on an Internet forum instead of actually doing anything about it....

I made another donation to The Good Law Project tonight.

PS I really don’t care in the slightest about Tory philandering. They are what they are. The people involved knew exactly what these people were and how they operate. It is the corruption, theft of £bns of our tax money, and a level of gross incompetence that has cost thousands of lives is the story here. That is what I am fighting against, albeit quietly, by helping to fund legal action to hold them to account.

Yes it is. My employer has no say over my private life.
Most employment contracts have a clause about bringing the company into disrepute. Matt Hancock has certainly done that. His defence might argue that this government was disreputable from the start but the point is that most employers do have a say in your private life if they wish to exercise it

I suppose she could have already been in the job before being on the job with Hancock.

I agree with Tony, this is just tittle-tattle compared to the real issue of pilfering money or giving it to mates, I'm not really bothered what he gets up to in his private life.

Hancock should be sacked and failing that be should resign. He won’t though. There is form for this already with Cummings.

Not sure why expressing concern about something that effects us all in an intimate way on pfm is so abhorrent. Should we remain silent? Pretend it hasn’t happened?

If we are to not engage with the issues of the day, how do we stay informed about them? How do we test our thoughts?

Discussing these issues is of paramount importance, we live in a weak democracy and our voices are dim between elections. Discussing issues is the only way we have of keeping them alive and each of us should shout as loudly as possible in the hope that if other people join in, our individual pathetic little squeaks add up to something a little more audible.

I still reckon he will go. It's not just, or even, the affair is it? It's the fact that he put his mistress in a paid position as a non-executive director of his department, and it doesn't look like he did it it because of her knowledge of public health matters or business strategy. The story is all over MSM and social media and it has all the right ingredients to run and run - government minister, corruption and sex - and it won't go away. Well, anyway, here's hoping!

According to the Institute of Directors, “Essentially the non-executive director's (NED) role is to provide a creative contribution to the board by providing independent oversight and constructive challenge to the executive directors.”

By engaging in an intimate relationship with Hancock, Gina Colandangelo has fatally compromised the integrity of her taxpayer funded role, and so of course has Hancock. What’s more, as they had a previous relationship, the appointment itself is compromised from the very start

https://www.iod.com/services/inform...What-is-the-role-of-the-NonExecutive-Director

The thing is politicians catch on quick, after years of being pilloried for not saying ‘sorry’ for anything they have realised that all you have to do now is say ‘sorry, I’ve let everyone down’ and it goes away.

I still reckon he will go. It's not just, or even, the affair is it? It's the fact that he put his mistress in a paid position as a non-executive director of his department, and it doesn't look like he did it it because of her knowledge of public health matters or business strategy.

Everything Hancock has done lying corrupt bullying serial adulterer Britain Trump has done to a far worse extent previously and got away with. The Conservative Party is now so blatantly a kleptocracy they just don’t care. There is zero moral code or integrity on show here. Only a sense of entitlement that they exist on an entirely different plane to laws of the land and parliamentary codes. Our tax money is used as theirs to squander on party donors, friends, sexual partners etc. Our laws do not apply, and when they get caught, which is all the time, they just steal even more of our money to defend themselves. A new Mugabe-grade politics for a new post-Brexit Little England.

The thing is politicians catch on quick, after years of being pilloried for not saying ‘sorry’ for anything they have realised that all you have to do now is say ‘sorry, I’ve let everyone down’ and it goes away.

And add “lessons will be learned” :D

Gary

Within the health department Coladangelo’s role remains something of a mystery. “She’s been lingering around meetings for the best part of 18 months and no one knew why,” a Whitehall source said. “This is a pandemic. Everyone in the room at every meeting has a clear function, yet she was always there. It’s like having another spad [special adviser] except no one knows what her expertise or relevance is. He defers to her constantly.”

hmmm.

https://apple.news/Ax7k7M-9-R-mhiUwuG4kEXA

Everything Hancock has done lying corrupt bullying serial adulterer Britain Trump has done to a far worse extent previously and got away with. The Conservative Party is now so blatantly a kleptocracy they just don’t care. There is zero moral code or integrity on show here. Only a sense of entitlement that they exist on an entirely different plane to laws of the land and parliamentary codes. Our tax money is used as theirs to squander on party donors, friends, sexual partners etc. Our laws do not apply, and when they get caught, which is all the time, they just steal even more of our money to defend themselves. A new Mugabe-grade politics for a new post-Brexit Little England.

It's shameful that traditional Tory voters who probably cringe really hard at all this stuff, can't find it in themselves to vote for someone else.

All this sort of carry on is doing is making the inevitable public backlash/revolt even larger next year when the true scale of fraud/corruption in the government support schemes really becomes apparent. Business Bounce Back loans etc

It's shameful that traditional Tory voters who probably cringe really hard at all this stuff, can't find it in themselves to vote for someone else.
Yes, but…

But it’s always been like that. They’re all the same. Government’s have been doing this for ages. What do you do? (Shrug)

advertisement

Back