advertisement

Hancock...You've been a Naughty Boy!

andyoz

pfm Member
You really can't make this shit up...

E4tGFNXWQAAObs6

I think the wee bald patch on his head is a nice touch.

He's been looking pretty fresh and radiant lately...now we know why.

I wonder if she will produce 'a dress'

"Ms Coladangelo, who has known the health secretary since they were at Oxford University together, was made a non-executive director of the Department of Health last September. The role comes with a £15,000 salary and involves 15-to-20 days of work per year."

I'd say Hancock has been getting his moneys worth there.

You can be responsible for 130,000 deaths but kissing your aid, never!
But do the same rules apply to Boris? No, no, no, he isn't responsible for anything because he delivered us Brexit.
And is that going well? No, no, no, but he did deliver it.
What is it? I don't know yet, but we will know.
When will we know? Soon...

I couldn't give a damn about his private life except:
1. He is breaking the Law on social distancing. On top of the UEFA VIP, G7 and Government Ministers not isolating, it feels very much like one law for them and one for us.
2. He personally appointed his alleged lover as a non-executive Director of the Department of Health last September. She is an 'old fiend' of his.
Add to that his personal gain from a PPE contract he awarded to his sister and 'didn't realise' that he held shares in the Company.
More importantly, even the PM thinks he's useless. His forcing of elderly patients from NHS beds untested back to Care Homes must be borderline criminal behaviour.

The irony of it is this lad has bascically been telling us how to live our lives the last year or so...

Imagine how pissed off Professor Neil Ferguson from Imperial College is? Forced to resign/thrown under a bus for seeing his girlfriend/breaking social distancing regs with Hancock and Johnson dancing on his grave, turns out Hancock is shagging his own bit on the side all along. I'm sure to make it all right Hancock will resign soon though, after all it would be the right thing to do.

Doesn't seem to be wearing a mask.

Meantime ordinary punters weren't allowed to have a wedding, and couples that didn't live together couldn't have a bit of nookie indoors.

Politics has been rather quiet on the extra-marital nookie front for quite a while recently - perhaps newspapers (post the mobile phone tapping age) have had fewer sources to rely on - I can't believe its because politicians are any better behaved.

But affairs happen all through society - I am always amused by the mock/faux outrage that ensues when people of this type get 'caught'. Perhaps we should reserve similar outrage for all the journalists and editors who have affairs... why are they not reported in headlines? Or nurses and doctors - plenty of ex-marital nookie to report on there. The idea that a politician has some special moral responsibility on such matters is laughable - they are ordinary people, doing a job. So what if they are elected?

Yes - the picture 'looks' incriminating - but are we jumping to conclusions? - and what about the respective partners, who cares about them? - seeing their spouses splashed all over the news while they meanwhile have to carry on getting the kids to school and go do the shopping.

advertisement

Back