advertisement

Half decent can opener?

Kuhn Rikon. Cut below the rim no no sharp edges and a small clamp mechanism for pulling off the cut lid.

Canned food is not for eating, it is for storing in your post apocalyptic hideaway where the only thing required of a can opener is that it not fail before the supply runs out. Best get half a dozen, I’d say.

you can get an appropriate can open from the jim bakker website.

Kuhn Rikon stuff is generally excellent. I have a pressure cooker and salt and pepper grinder from them and have been very impressed.

Canned food is not for eating, it is for storing in your post apocalyptic hideaway where the only thing required of a can opener is that it not fail before the supply runs out. Best get half a dozen, I’d say.

yep, can't remember the last time I had some tinned food... tho, my lady likes to have baked beans from time to time...

I was tempted by the Kuhn Rikon but because of the cheap price and the fact that a couple here have had one for 20/30 years, I bought the Brabantia.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
27584530877_7a4d428e1e.jpg

I use blade 5 on the swiss army knife...stab it in and plunge round. Plunging and cutting is fun and leaves a lethal edge to cut yourself on.

advertisement

Back