advertisement

HackerNAP PCB set group buy

Is this still happening? I'd like a set if it is.

Rich I know you're busy at the mo, if you'd like a hand collecting funds I'm happy to do it.

Stefan.

Ps. is it possible to set up a HN without the front end filtering? I'd like to be able to use them without the second psu initially to keep cost down then add them in later. I remember reading about this somewhere.

Ps. is it possible to set up a HN without the front end filtering? I'd like to be able to use them without the second psu initially to keep cost down then add them in later. I remember reading about this somewhere.

This should be pretty easy, yes. In fact you can keep the front-end filtering and simply run the front-end off the output stage's power supply. Doing that will reduce your front-end voltage a bit, but nothing worth worrying about.

The details will depend on your exact implementation, but it should be straight-forward to figure it out.

Hi everybody, sorry to have left this so long. I have been recovering from an operation and have been a bit poorly. As such I have let certain things slip. I can only apologise.

We can get this GB underway if you are all ready. I have updated the prices and order list. I have also included payment details in the first post.

Please pay by paypal and include your address with the payment. Calculate the total for your order and don't forget to include the relevant postage costs.

Many thanks

Rich

Don't intend to hijack the thread, but if there any Canadians or Americans interested in Plitron torroids for this project, I am happy to co-ordinate a group buy. Pm me. 5 of each size is minimum order. I am doing 2 monoblocks ,so we need 3 more. Ballpark price for one each of 300VA and 50VA torroid should be somewhat lass $250 (inc taxes, PayPal and shipping)

Rich, glad to hear you're back up and running again :)

Jonathan, you may be better served taking a look at the custom transformers from Canterbury Windings - they're designed specifically for the HackerNAPs and cost considerably less than $250!

Great to have you back Rich, I hope you are on the road to a full recovery.

I've looked back at the OP and can only see postage costs for full sets. How much will UK postage be for my four CAP boards?

p.s. You have a little problem to sort out in the DIY Classifieds room where Wilky is concerned that he hasn't received the modushop case he bought from you.

Many thanks for organising this group buy,

malcolm

Regarding postage costs:

EU: £3.60 for 6 PCBs or less / £7 for more than 6 PCBs (as long as it's not WAY more)

Worldwide: £5.30 for PCBs or less / £10.50 for more than 6 PCBs

cheers,
Lorenz

Rich,

Payment made.
I've paid for an extra 4 CAP boards on top of the 2 sets already requested.
Would you update the first page accordingly.

Many Thanks,

Simon.

advertisement

Back