advertisement

HackerNAP PCB set group buy

I think that it would make sense to contact his wife, Faye, as she may be unaware of the funds with PayPal in her name.

I sent Rich a card about a month or so ago, including all my contact details, but I've received no reply. Much as I'd like to know what's happened to Rich, I don't know of any other reasonable means of establishing his situation beyond what has been tried so far.

I am not concerned about getting my money back. I just find it strange that no-one on Rich's behalf have come forward with any information. I don't know if he had a wife or partner, but unless he was a closet audiophile I would have thought that they would have been aware of his hobby. PayPal payments were directed to Fay Lund. Who is she? Should we care?

We should care for Rich and for his family.

Every reasonable step has been taken to try and make contact with him and his family.

I suffered a serious illness some years ago which kept me in hospital and far away from home for three months during which time I was neither able to use a computer nor get on line.

My wife knows about my hobby but has no interest in what I do on here. Should I die or become incapacitated she would not know how to log on here; nor would she have any interest in doing so. She would probably dispose of all my Hi Fi for peanuts. I suspect that there are many audiophiles in similar positions.

malcolm

I haven't been around much in a while, with family commitments; I just noticed this thread.
On reading it I feel really sad, I actually have a tear and a lump in the throat writing this.
I had a lot in common with Rich as we both were both caring for an elderly parent.
In my communications with Rich I was always touched by his generosity, the length of time he spent explaining things and offering to send me bit's or to etch boards.
Nothing would make me ever doubt his integrity or sincerity.
I can't believe that Rich had any malice aforethought in the events of this GB.
Rich dose however sit without closure for all who had built a cyber friendship with him.
Life and health is something commonly taken for granted in our youth,,,,,as we age and things go wrong, we slowly come to realise we have no ultimate control on either health or life.
I like all of you hope he is still with us and will be back on PFM.
I wish him well, he will remain in my thoughts.

Ray

advertisement

Back