advertisement

[FS] Graham Audio LS8/1

I have the 5/9s so I can only think how much better these would sound. GLWTS not that you should need any luck at your price.

Peter, I'm in the market for speakers and would welcome your opinion on the LS8/1s. Kind regards Nick

Hi Nick, they are really good speakers and a big improvement, in many ways (bass for example) on my Spendor BC1. Having said that, having two similar speakers in separate systems didn't really work for me in the end.

Best wishes, Peter

Hi Nick/Peter
As the new owner, I would add that I think the speakers are superb. They replaced my Harbeth P3s. Obviously at nearly twice the price, you would expect much more. I certainly got that, despite using them in quite a small room and with low…ish powered valve amp. A Leben 600x at 28w per channel.

Include on any shortlist as I think they’re hugely musical, detailed and very engaging. Obviously, the rest of your system will determine much of what you get.

Peter

Hi Nick/Peter
As the new owner, I would add that I think the speakers are superb. They replaced my Harbeth P3s. Obviously at nearly twice the price, you would expect much more. I certainly got that, despite using them in quite a small room and with low…ish powered valve amp. A Leben 600x at 28w per channel.

Include on any shortlist as I think they’re hugely musical, detailed and very engaging. Obviously, the rest of your system will determine much of what you get.

Peter
Many thanks. Much appreciated.
Hi Nick, they are really good speakers and a big improvement, in many ways (bass for example) on my Spendor BC1. Having said that, having two similar speakers in separate systems didn't really work for me in the end.

Best wishes, Peter
Many thanks. Much appreciated

advertisement

Back