advertisement

GB News Channel

They'd probably mate and produce mini-versions of themselves. Priti and Nigel, Piers and Katie seem likely pairings.

Get Davina McCall to do the voice-over as their mating activities are live-streamed into our homes. Naked Repulsion. Channel 5 will be all over it.

This here what they really want to do with GB news...
I wonder if British will assume to be as stupid as US people o_O

Actually, that gives me an idea for a new TV series: 'Hate Island'. Katie Hopkins, Priti Patel, Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan are flown out to a desert island to see which of them can come up with the most obnoxious ideas. Then they're left there and forgotten about for several years.

For added drama I'd have anyone who was demonised by that unholy alliance, out to get them, and mete out suitable punishments when each one was tracked down. See them get a taste of their own bitter medicine by those who were the targets of their vitriolic bile.

Now that I would watch.

Actually, that gives me an idea for a new TV series: 'Hate Island'. Katie Hopkins, Priti Patel, Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan are flown out to a desert island to see which of them can come up with the most obnoxious ideas. Then they're left there and forgotten about for several years.

I'm afraid Charlie Brooker had a similar idea years ago:

advertisement

Back