advertisement

Gary Lineker vs. BBC

How the hell could he have been deemed to owe £4 plus million in tax for two years work? I thought the por sod only earned 1 point something £million a year.

How the hell could he have been deemed to owe £4 plus million in tax for two years work? I thought the por sod only earned 1 point something £million a year.
That's the BBC job, he has to take on a few side jobs in addition to make ends meet. I think he's lost the Walkers Crisps gig now but I'm sure he's got the odd paper round on the go too.

Finally, millionaire Tory donor BBC propaganda-plant plant Richard Sharp resigns (Sky News). A situation of absolute corruption, as we have come to expect from these ghouls, but at least this one was called-out. Hopefully the next one receives more public scrutiny from the outset.

I would like once again to apologise for that oversight – inadvertent though it was – and for the distraction these events have caused the BBC

A man who apparently accidentally donated £400k to the Conservative Party and arranged an £800k loan to a disgraced Tory PM (BBC).

I would like once again to apologise for that oversight – inadvertent though it was – and for the distraction these events have caused the BBC

A man who apparently accidentally donated £400k to the Conservative Party and arranged an £800k loan to a disgraced Tory PM (BBC).

As o'Brien just pointed out, yet another example of anyone or anything touched by Bozo turning to utter sewage.

As o'Brien just pointed out, yet another example of anyone or anything touched by Bozo turning to utter sewage.

I suspect Sharp was that long beforehand. As I pointed out on another thread these large donations are transactions. They can’t be viewed as anything else. Just very rich people buying something, be it tax legislation, political access, public sector contracts, peerages, influential positions. They are not political donations in the sense of a party membership or trade union affiliation subs. It is corruption and we have been gaslit into accepting it as normal. I am prepared to bet Sharp wouldn’t have been shortlisted had he not donated nearly half a million quid to the Tory party. As ever follow the money.

I suspect Sharp was that long beforehand. As I pointed out on another thread these large donations are transactions. They can’t be viewed as anything else. Just very rich people buying something, be it tax legislation, political access, public sector contracts, peerages, influential positions. They are not political donations in the sense of a party membership or trade union affiliation subs. It is corruption and we have been gaslit into accepting it as normal. I am prepared to bet Sharp wouldn’t have been shortlisted had he not donated nearly half a million quid to the Tory party. As ever follow the money.

Oh absolutely, there is no mistaking the fact they are all up to their necks in chummy tory corruption. How blatant it all was under Bozo's tenure is shocking and disappointing, but exactly the same kind of thing and much worse is doubtless still ongoing.

The Daily Express looks to be having a screaming rage fit at Gary Lineker again as he dared to comment on the grubby Sharp case (Twitter).

PS The irony being that if Lineker was a fascist, racist or bigot the Express would happily pay him to write a column.

advertisement

Back