advertisement

[FS] For sale: Luxman D03X CD player and DAC

simon g

Older, wiser but no longer retired
I bought this very high quality CD player new from Doug Brady in August 2023.

It will come with its original packaging, box, manual and remote.

It comes from a smoke and pet free home and works perfectly.

These players really are in a class above, in terms of sound quality, operation and construction. The disc drawer glides in and out and discs play with virtually zero mechanism noise.

This can also act as a DAC, with remote control of input selection.

I've posted a couple of pictures of the player which is still in my system. I've left it in as a buyer might want to see it working upon collection. However, I'm happy to take some more pictures for those genuinely interested in buying, not merely tyre kicking! Once I take it out it'll then get packaged away ready for its next owner.

Full details, views of the rear and specifications are all on the Luxman web site:

The player is in very good condition. The remote has some very minor signs of use. Nothing that is in daily use will be mint.

Buyer is welcome to arrange their own courier; I would estimate around £60-£70 for UPS, with insurance. Payment by confirmed bank transfer only.

Collection is fine from my home near Mablethorpe.

These are £4000 new. I'm asking for £1975, which I think is more than fair given its age and provenance.

@menameisengine

You need to read tne forum AUP on thread crapping

You then need to read tne below

£4K has been the listed retail price for the last 6-9 months at least. I researched transport and cdps and it has been listed at that price…

I haven’t posted on here for 13 years but this caught my eye, absolute bargain! If I didn’t have one already, I’d snap your hand off Simon.
If you don’t need SACD, the gap between this and the model up isn’t worth the extra imo. GLWS Simon.

@menameisengine

You need to read tne forum AUP on thread crapping

You then need to read tne below

I don't understand the post, It's listed as £4000 everywhere?

advertisement

Back