advertisement

Few bass in NAIM ACTIVE SYSTEM with SBL's WHY??

pozz85

pfm Member
Hi,guys...i have an active Naim system:
2 nap250,1 naxo,2 hi-cap,CDS2+CDPS,nac 32.5 and SBL's mk2

The detail is good but the bass not very much..
Few punch...

What could be the problem?I open the naxo and I'm adjusting the frequencies ..
But Although increase the mid / bass,remains little

Sorry for me bad english

Help me thank's..

Make sure speakers are as low as possible and right up against the wall. Silicone should create an airtight seal between woofer section and bottom section of speaker (you can test this by pressing in the woofer, it should recoil slowly, if it recoils quickly then the seal is not good).

Messing around with frequencies in the naxo does not sound good.. best left to the experts.

The wall is relevant. It may be the normal wall of your house but if the house is not built of brick or stone or something solid it will make a difference.

The wall is relevant. It may be the normal wall of your house but if the house is not built of brick or stone or something solid it will make a difference.

is the bearing wall ... I'll be more clear, that the perimeter of the house is very large

The spikes on the bottom of the speakers - are you sure that they go through the carpet?

If you push the bottom box of the 3 boxes that the speakers are made from, does it move at all? Even very little?

If you gently push on the cone of the bass speaker, does it move back out slowly (2 or 3 seconds) or quickly and easily?

Its hard to say. New system may need time to warm up.... Have you tried the SBLs with your old system?

no i never try the SBL's with my old system...
an increase of the bass i heard,compared to yesterday
is playing non-stop since this morning ....

But still not too much, I'll give him some more time maybe...

The spikes on the bottom of the speakers - are you sure that they go through the carpet?

If you push the bottom box of the 3 boxes that the speakers are made from, does it move at all? Even very little?

If you gently push on the cone of the bass speaker, does it move back out slowly (2 or 3 seconds) or quickly and easily?

the spike is on the carpet,if i push the bass box is little move....
the woofer for me is slowly......i try in this moment...

advertisement

Back