advertisement

Eurovision 2022

notaclue

pfm Member
Who be your favourite? Of the annual dreadful pop songs?

Looking at the YouTube views, would seem Ukraine will easily win this year (with Spain and Serbia also very popular).

I enjoyed the Czech's dreadful pop song this year. Probably my fav (of the ones I have heard...).

The UK has picked a weird, high-pitched/helium-filled Rick Wakeman lookie-likie for some unknown reason. Might get more than 10 points and might not come last. Which will be a relative triumph.

The UK has picked a weird, high-pitched/helium-filled Rick Wakeman lookie-likie for some unknown reason. Might get more than 10 points and might not come last. Which will be a relative triumph.

I thought he was Wild Willie Barrett for a fleeting moment !

CHE

Loved Moldova.
Sweden... Why are they so good at pop songs? That's a good song...not sure the performance was up to it.

He's a great singer but the song was totally irrelevant, imo.

Sadly none of the songs have really stood out this year.

That said, I've just switched from beer to whisky so the night might yet get interesting.

Now that we've seen the review a couple times i think only Serbia was kinda sorta interesting. For ballads, I'd go with maybe Australia or Poland, but I wasn't crazy about any of them. For more pop-oriented sings, I thought Germany was alright. For pure musical ability, Azerbaijan, hands down. That guy had some pipes on him.

advertisement

Back