advertisement

EU In or Out part VII

Guys whilst this will be bad news for many of you (if leave wins), you can take solace from knowing that Cameron's posh puss will be glowing red tomorrow - he's now finished! :)

Guys whilst this will be bad news for many of you (if leave wins), you can take solace from knowing that Cameron's posh puss will be glowing red tomorrow - he's now finished! :)

I've left this till it was done and dusted. From my own selfish point of view, a leave vote will probably see something akin to my agenda eventually forced on the politicians far quicker than if we stayed. I think people's expectations by voting leave will be deeply disappointed and we could well be headed for a serious constitutional crisis. It will IMHO see Scotland demand full independence far sooner than they were ever thinking of before and as a republic. The one thing I am truly hoping doesn't occur, is it kicking off in Northern Ireland again, I have to say, I am fearful that might be part of the fall out.

There's a huge north south devide with 70% leave in Wakefield and Selby.

The way the pound is going exports are going to boom.

I must admit the anarchist in me hopes that the Leave side wins and it all kicks off.

It would be great to see Cameron and Osborne filled with fear, as they desperately try and stop the Tories from kicking them out.

Curse the Prime Minister pig molester.

Jack

I voted to stay In, but above was my last post before having a sleep. I've been watching the results since 02.30 am and Leave has gradually been pulling ahead.

If Leave wins my two main problems are (a) The Johnson and Gove could get in and cut back workers and human rights and (b) racism and extremism might rise.

'Experts' and reporters on the BBC and are predicting WW IV, Sterling to melt and the Bank of England and the City to go up in flames.

In other words more fear-mongering bullstih.

Of course the markets will go haywire for a while, but they will then readjust.

On a personal level if Leave wins, it will probably make it more difficult for me to move to Europe, if I decide to.

The results are showing how out of touch Labour are with its voters.

Other than that the situation is quite exciting. It will be interesting to see what knock on effect it will have on other members of the EU.

I wonder if the government will try overthrow the vote, like Ireland did with the Lisbon Treaty? I wouldn't put it past the Pig Minister.

I am listening to Keith Vaz witter on. He's a typical patronizing Blairite big-wig, who should patter off into the distance. He is implying that those who have voted Out are thick, because they have decided the 'experts' are wrong.

Bring on the next Scottish referendum. In the interim Cameron and Osborne should fkuc off.

Jack

So Leave are almost a million votes ahead of Remain and the pound has fallen through the floor - what a shocker. A penny for Cameron's thoughts right now...?

Well, my worst fears have been confirmed about the British people, I have to say I am ashamed to be British.

I voted to stay In, but above was my last post before having a sleep. I've been watching the results since 02.30 am and Leave has gradually been pulling ahead.

If Leave wins my two main problems are (a) Johnson and Gove could get in and cut back workers and human rights and (b) racism and extremism might rise.

'Experts' and reporters on the BBC and are predicting WW IV, Sterling to melt and the Bank of England and the City to go up in flames.

In other words more fear-mongering bullstih.

Of course the markets will go haywire for a while, but they will then readjust.

On a personal level if Leave wins, it will probably make it more difficult for me to move to Europe, if I decide to.

The results are showing how out of touch Labour are with its voters.

Other than that the situation is quite exciting. It will be interesting to see what knock on effect it will have on other members of the EU.

I wonder if the government will try overthrow the vote, like Ireland did with the Lisbon Treaty? I wouldn't put it past the Pig Minister.

I am listening to Keith Vaz witter on. He's a typical patronizing Blairite big-wig, who should patter off into the distance. He is implying that those who have voted Out are thick, because they have decided the 'experts' are wrong.

Bring on the next Scottish referendum. In the interim Cameron and Osborne should fkuc off.

Jack
The scaremongering didn't work before Brexit and it will spell political suicide after it what with all the leaders of the leave campaign declaring there should be optimism and there will be prosperity.

I give it about a month before the scaremongering will be replaced with the same optimism as the leavers and all the lies will be forgotten as everything moves onwards and upwards.

Career politicians need careers, Brexit or not..

While I think the result is unfortunate, blame isn't with the people, it is with the increasingly elitist politicians who are totally put of touch with the mainstream. It is as others mentioned the UK's version of the Trump effect.

advertisement

Back