advertisement

Erik's Seiko Thread

PS. Still haven't seen another example of my square/oblong stainless steel Seiko 5 mech
watch. Mine has seen life.. It's even ben to the botom of Pen-y-Ghent Pot in the Yorks Dales.

I'll post a pic when I remember.

Nice watch the Sea Hunter...here's mine...
SKX007copy.jpg

i have a few seiko's, a premier auto that dates to 2006/7 (quite nice if a bit bling and I don't wear it that often), a mid 70' seiko automatic chrono which i think is known as a 'white knight ( lovely) and a quite big auto diver from the late 70 early 80's ( also lovely).

I'd like to buy this:http://www.uhren-majok.de/x/srp031k1/ but I don't speak German, I suppose I could send an email in English and cross my fingers (they probably get orders in English all the time and handle them fine but I'd prefer not to make any slip ups) anyone else here fancy one and speak German?

They are German, in business, of course they speak English.... otherwise what was the point of those wars we had...

ErikL, Yes it is. I swap between Oyster sometimes. The Jubilee is nice, is solid-link and stays surprisingly clean and unscratched (which I just don't understand given the amount of hammer I give this watch).
Andy

Not sure if my Seiko`s have any interest?

Both are Quartz movements

IMG_0458.jpg

This was bought in Barbados in about 1980

IMG_0456.jpg

This one was bought in the UK in about 1988 I guess

That's v. smart markt. I like the bevelled white round the date.

I'm glad I held back on that last one, this one is much less 'in yer face' but more interesting, I really like that watch which isn't something I have said about anything I can actually stomach the price of recently. :)

DSC_0004Small.jpg

My two oldish seiko's. Both of them are in good shape and keep time well.

The chrono is automatic dates to the mid 70's i think , the diver is late 70's early 80's. They were not expensive but great value

advertisement

Back