advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not, they cannot be counted. This happens quite a bit where sources will express concerns or optimism based upon postal votes they've seen. If they gave more specifity then, yes, that would be illegal.

I only know this as once the froth has died down on twitter some people who actually know what they are talking about come to the surface.

If she has acted illegally then I cannot see how prosecution could be avoided.

I was referring to the people who looked at the votes rather than LK.

I was referring to the people who looked at the votes rather than LK.
As long as they don't count or relay the details ahead of time they are OK. LK is the one who seems to be getting the heat, which is a nonsense really when you think about it.

ELk38GEWoAAHqGN.png

In one fell stroke they lost every vote from every creative in the UK, well done comic sans i knew it was useful for something!

As long as they don't count or relay the details ahead of time they are OK. LK is the one who seems to be getting the heat, which is a nonsense really when you think about it.

Surely the point is that as the political editor of the BBC, LK should be aware that any advance reporting of postal vote trends would be controversial at best, criminal at worst. It points to poor judgement, especially when taking into account the heavy criticism she already gets for perceived bias. I can't quite make my mind up whether she is naive or conniving. I'd like to think it's the former, that she's being gamed, but one has to wonder.

Never thought I'd see myself voting Labour again with that bellend in charge but it was done.

Not that it makes any difference in my 26,000 majority blue rinse area :(
What is it precisely you dislike about the bellend.

His caring for the vulnerable
Him wanting a society where even the places mostly forgotten over the last 9 years have a chance in life or the fact he actually means what he says unlike 99% of modern politicians.

What a bellend.

Him wanting a society where even the places mostly forgotten over the last 9 years have a chance in life or the fact he actually means what he says unlike 99% of modern politicians.

What a bellend.
Brexit. What a bellend.
Nevertheless, best of a bad job. Vote if you haven't.

Font aside, the pure arrogance of that message should have been enough to drive floating voters into the arms of the opposition.

Should have been enough yes, but i fear there are a lot of stupid people out there, (it's exactly the type of font that'll they find attractive!) i guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.

What a bellend.

Wouldn't even press the nuclear button, destroying everyone and everything, bringing civilization to an end, a right knob!

I was looking forward to a planet run by apes (even if i am dead).

maxresdefault.jpg

As there is a political vacuum with the news blackout at the moment, I thought I would treat myself to the third episode of the Thatcher Year (1982-85). That period (the Falklands War, the Miners strike, Brighton bomb) makes our current Brexit travails look like a walk in the park. Irrespective of whether you loved her or loathed Thatcher's policies, there is no doubting her resolve, determination and stamina at an incredibly tense time. Today's crop of leaders suffer in comparison.

Ray

As there is a political vacuum with the news blackout at the moment, I thought I would treat myself to the third episode of the Thatcher Year (1982-85). That period (the Falklands War, the Miners strike, Brighton bomb) makes our current Brexit travails look like a walk in the park. Irrespective of whether you loved her or loathed Thatcher's policies, there is no doubting her resolve, determination and stamina at an incredibly tense time. Today's crop of leaders suffer in comparison.

Ray
She was a complete cvnt and Elvis Costello had it spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back