advertisement

Election night 2019 / aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a scumbag Farage is. BBC shouldn't be pandering to him given they'll get no seats and very little of the vote.
Johnson will give him a peerage. He’s not going to go away, he’s going to be around to make sure the ERG push for total Brexit which is still a major risk.

And the purpose of the hi viz jackets is?
49210231388_ffa8762b5f_m.jpg

Still early doors and I am never convinced by the smart arse pollsters but if they are right then, as I have said before, Labour will have let a succession of poor Tory governments off the hook. Labour needs to move to the centre ground towards the conservative uk electorate in order to become electable again - simples.

I actually respect Murray- he’s been a great Labour MP. I hope Paul Sweeney keeps his seat in Glasgow.

If that exit poll is correct I think Labour will be wiped out up here, probably the Lib Dems will keep two seats and maybe one each for the tories and labour.

Still early doors and I am never convinced by the smart arse pollsters but if they are right then, as I have said before, Labour will have let a succession of poor Tory governments off the hook. Labour needs to move to the centre ground towards the conservative uk electorate in order to become electable again - simples.

Yep, the UK don’t want the hard left, it really is that simple.

Speculators with the country at heart. Are you really that excited?
There’s going to be some humongous fortunes made by a few. Wartime levels of economic disruption are now coming down the pipe and the spivs will cash in. I would not want to be supporting a family from a job in the automotive industry right now.

I heard very different when speaking face to face with people. The NHS & policing were the top priorities with many claiming they had lost interest in Brexit. 40 new hospitals (right) & claims of increased staff & doctors fed by Santa Claus was a gift to tempting to resist & felt Corbyn would bankrupt the country for future generations. I'm just saying what we heard in the real world rather than on polls or social media sites.

I'd suggest you download the google maps app as you have clearly been canvassing in a different country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back