advertisement

DC Blocker GB closing soon

added a couple of filters to mine so 2 x un-filtered and 2 x filtered outputs

This looks like a really excellent product! Have been looking for something like this for a while... guess sometimes you just have to do it for yourself!

Quick questions: I ordered a couple of these PCBs for my Naim system and after reading through the post one PCB appears plenty adequate, and correct, to use for a 250 and Hicap together, or is it still better using one DC blocker on each? Curious both for the blocking capacity and sound-wise? I also have two NAPSCs I'm guessing if the Hicap and 250 trannies hum the little ones in the NAPSCs have some DC on them too, so, plug all four into one blocker, build it like a Hydra?

Are these things of any value with non SMPS sources: Sondek, CD, DAC..?

And one more: if adding a filtered outlet like in Alan's project, even with nothing plugged into it, won't this cause hash to go back onto the mains as Vereker warned? If the mains are unaffected with it in the box and unused I might throw one in for fun.

Before I order from Sweden, does anyone UK based have a bare DCT03 board spare they'd be willing to part with? Populated board also welcome, ta.

advertisement

Back