advertisement

Cricket 2024

Omg I am SPENT. Just woke up, had to watch as much as I could until 6am hoping A) WI pull off a miracle, & B) but also firstly watching Pope & Co to see if they could post a total. Just, I thought.

But WHAT a Fantastic win for WI !! Absolutely stunning, a series draw & first test win against Australia down under since fkn knows. A huge injection of interest to the Island's youngsters, even if this great team aren't young 'uns themselves.

And for us, almost as good. Pope & the Hartley turnaround too. What a day of Test cricket !!!

Capt

I'd given this one up for another crushing defeat! What a performance from Ollie and Tom.
West Indies beat Australia in another thriller, that's a turn up but at least the Aussies can claim the moral victory eh .

Somewhat surprised to hear Ali McCoist enthusiastically looking forward to the second test during his commentary on the Liverpool game last night. He said he didn't leave the couch during day 4 of the last test.

Hmm. I like cricket tucked up in bed with iPad on a gloomy Saturday morning.. but waking up to 230-8 me no likey.

Stokes photo is hilarious- he looks like a monk from a Breugel painting.

Capt

110-1 collapse to all out. England Trail by 143 Arsepick Bumrash (as my Nephew calls him) 6-fer.

advertisement

Back