advertisement

Could be a bargain?

kevinrt

pfm Member
I’m looking at this and thinking “what am I missing?”.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It could be a (stolen?) bargain.
Otherwise why would the (0-rated) idiot who placed the listing require collection?
Could well be dodgy but the idiot also has a pair bedside tables up which would be an odd thing to have purloined.

Perhaps a simple person getting rid of his parents stuff.

Absolute bargain if it's legit. Genuine transcriptors "clockwork orange" turntable in stunning original condition. Not yer later Michell copy.

It has to be worth at least a grand and probably more.

One of those billy bargains!
I reckon the seller did not appreciate what the entire package truly was, judging by calling the entire turntable an SME3009...

There’s a little thing called the internet, which would have told the seller exactly what a “Transcriptors Hydraulic Reference Turntable” is (the badge is clearly shown in one of their pictures) and how much one is worth.

Even sticking that text into eBay sold items would have shown them that they could have got £820 for it, as a very similar one sold for recently.

If people can’t even be bothered to do that, then I’m afraid I can’t get upset by them underselling something.

One sold the day before for £2250 so even the £820 one was a bargain or is that the 'right' price?

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back